ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182's Been Nicked in Lincoln

I got a phone call from the police telling my pride and joy had been taken.

The Mrs was doing the shopping(9.30pm) and when she was exiting the ASDA carpark some idiot ran in the front of the car when she approached the ASDA rdbout, then pulled a gun out and threatened to shoot her if she didnt exit the car. So she obliged, and the guy in the car behind went to try and get him out my car when he hit him accross the face with the gun and threatened to shoot him. So he drove off with my car and 100+ quids worth of shopping. He was ragging it to f**k as he drove off, and then was seen doing stupid speeds in a 30 further down the road by a copper on his way to work. im just waiting for a phone call from them to tell me the clio has been burnt out.

End of the day mate, it's just a car. Hope the mrs is ok and the boke that tried to help is ok. Also hope the tw*t that went that far to carjack your mrs parked your car up safely and got shot by the armed police several times.. Although we know that won't happen - he'd have got shot by a supersoaker, so his relatives couldn't have sued

The Mrs is fine, just shocked and upset as anyone would be, im so glad my 9 month old son wasnt in the car. F**k knows what would have happened then. To be honest the items in the car are what worries me the most, as the c**t has my house key and my address as he took her handbag.

maan, it's really not cool for this things to happen. if i wrote all over my car "PLEASE STEAL MY CAR" and left all the doors open and a bag full of money where i live, no body will come close. car theft toll here is nearly 0%. glad the ms is ok. and hope u find ur car safe too.

Cup 172
get the locks changed mate. Should only be 50 quid or so.
Hope the tw@t gets run over and spends the rest of his life drinking through a straw.

106 GTi
Not another one, not good about all the other stuff the scum got either. Glad to hear you better half is ok.

in lincoln :eek:

sounds like it was stolen to order to be honest.. if guns are involved

Last edited:
Why the hell would you want to steal a 182 to order. Yeah the clio sports are nice cars, but at the end of the day they aint worth an awful lot, especially on the crime scene.

I'd have thought they would go for less common cars personally.

But glad to hear your missus is ok, and nice to see that some people do still help a woman in distress. What that guy did was very brave!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Bloody hell mate! I'm sorry to hear of this! I'm glad that your Mrs is okay, and especially glad your son wasn't in the car! Get your locks changed and have a base ball bat close to hand, just in case he tries his luck at your house! I hope the little s**t get beaten to death! W*nker!

Do you have details on the car so that people in or around the Lincolnshire Area can keep a look out?

Any news this morning?

Good luck mate, Tyson.

Tyson-182 said:
Bloody hell mate! I'm sorry to hear of this! I'm glad that your Mrs is okay, and especially glad your son wasn't in the car! Get your locks changed and have a base ball bat close to hand, just in case he tries his luck at your house! I hope the little sh*t get beaten to death! W*nker!

Do you have details on the car so that people in or around the Lincolnshire Area can keep a look out?

Any news this morning?

Good luck mate, Tyson.

Havnt heard owt mate, the car is a 04 plate Artic Blue 182 with both cup packs, BK04WXT. Baby on board sign on the back window.

team_penetrator said:
get the locks changed mate. Should only be 50 quid or so.
Hope the tw@t gets run over and spends the rest of his life drinking through a straw.

Just got the locks changed, not gonna take any chances.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
harsh fella, the scummer deserves to get a punch in the face by a demolition ball imo.

glad your missus is ok.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Sorry to hear it mate. really shocking. I thought it was bad when they came into the house, but to pull a gun is shockin mate.

Gald your mrs is ok. Hope the insurance are speedy in sorting things for you.

Christ Almighty! Didn't realise that Lincoln was anywhere near this level of criminal activity. Thanks for the heads up. Hope everything works out okay.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Gutted for you mate, scum like that need slow and painful torturing for years.....:mad:

At least your Mrs is ok, as has been said before a car can be replaced but loved ones can't....

172 Cup
People in kitchens looking for car keys and now women getting threatened with guns - all this for £10,000 of plastic and metal.

Government pretend car crime is important to them but you only have to watch Road Wars and the like to see car criminals get a smacked botty and the ext day they are doing the same crimes.

Horace said:
Christ Almighty! Didn't realise that Lincoln was anywhere near this level of criminal activity. Thanks for the heads up. Hope everything works out okay.

didnt you see the news awhile ago where someone attempted to attack someone else with a chainsaw that he pulle dout of his car boot!
the CCTV footage shown was shocking.

hes inside now tho.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ Jesus! Nobody in the right mind would approach the guy!

"Opened her car door and pointed what looked like a handgun at her" - What looked like a gun? It was a gun! Why do they get it wrong?

Tyson.

Cam

182 Cup
OMG thats is truly shocking!! i take it you wont want the the car back so i hoped he paked it into a tree at 100mph with no seatbelt on!
Hope everyone involved is ok, i cant believe these scumbags!!!!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
what a fuckin tosser, hope your mrs is ok tell her if it happens in future stick it in first and dump the clutch lol

nice of the guy behind to at least try and help too

Clio Sport 172
She was right to get out of the car. A life without your child and partner or a piece of metel that can be replaced, i know which one i would choose

I hope she is ok mate and hope the little fucker wraps it around a lamp post with him in it

I don't get why they'd want to car jack a 182:S surely there are other 'more desireable' cars out there that they'd want to target:mad:

I hope the t*sser with the gun gets caught, as what he did was terrible.
Keep an eye out at home just in case you get a few visitors (the guys mates looking to rob your house)

That sucks. There's been a few gun-jackings nearby here where the guys involved followed someone home and drove up the driveway behind them and pulled the gun on them to get their porsche. Another time someone was sitting in their brand new CLS 55 waiting to pick up their kid from school and had a gun pointed at him through his window. Sounds like their stealing to order these cars but I doubt it was the case with the 182. Probably just some sad case looking for a joyride and then to sell it for parts.

dunster said:
That sucks. There's been a few gun-jackings nearby here where the guys involved followed someone home and drove up the driveway behind them and pulled the gun on them to get their porsche. Another time someone was sitting in their brand new CLS 55 waiting to pick up their kid from school and had a gun pointed at him through his window. Sounds like their stealing to order these cars but I doubt it was the case with the 182. Probably just some sad case looking for a joyride and then to sell it for parts.

i dont think they'd use a gun just to go for a joyride.. IF they caught joyriding theyd get a slap on the wrist.. if they carjacked it at gun point and got caught they would get some punishment..

clio 182 black /gold
Im sorry to hear about that and glad the MRS is ok. I hope he crashed and the car burst into flames and he died.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
F***ing asbo chav burberry cap scum, sorry to hear about that, if anyone else gets jacked, just give the car up don't try and be a hero, was good of the guy in the car behind to try and help, but it could have caused someone to get killed. saying that i'd be gutted to lose the clio, but nothing worth dying for. glad your mrs isn't hurt, hope she gets over it ok.

This is terrible. Hope everything works out ok for you.

It says in that BBC story that they opened the car door. Presumably the 'auto lock' feature wasn't on then?