ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Cup refresh begins

120d M Sport
the zorst sounds cracking, as for those red wheels, I'm guessing these are the ones that have left paint all over you kitchen as you were saying earlier LOL, should look great on the car.

Lol you make it sound worse than it is, but yes, it was spraying those that has caused the red dust in the kitchen.

For those who are interested, this project is almost completely and utterly dead and all parts will likely be going up for sale soon, as well as the car. :(

More poke than viagr
noooooo, only just seen this thread aswell :dapprove:

The wheels would have looked ace!

Hope everythings good for you

Time will tell what replaces it. Its still not 100% going as Sarah is dead against it going, but even if it doesnt go, this project wont progress.

Swift Sport
You're confirming what we talked about then? ...Sad news :(

Hope you find something decent to replace it with, or an mx5 ;)

More poke than viagr
noooo you cant sell it...you just cant! :eek: Only seen it a couple of times but it is lovely.

If only i were a few years older id give her a good home.

Just to let you all know, its not going. Not yet anyway. Its just been SORN and put to bed for a couple of months untill things get better, and things are heading that way now.

For those who wanted to see it with Red wheels on though, it means you will finall get to! I'm going to be putting it on stands so will fit couple red wheels for some pics for you :)

Not 100% about whether the mods will be for sale or not, as I think that although the cars being kept, it might become a daily rather than a toy so any interest feel free to PM me, jsut dont expect to be able to have anything staright away as nothing is definately for sale, there will be a forsale thread if and when there is.