ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Cup - Who Does The Cheapest UK Car?

Can't be arsed to dig through all the other threads and posts.

Basically as the title says, who can put a standard (no options) 197 Cup on the road from new for the least amount of cash?

Found a site on Auto Trader doing a pre registered 57 plate with 10 miles on the clock for £12499, and another place doing brand new (i.e. not pre registered) for £13046. Can this price be beaten, does any one know of any better offers about?

And does the 3 years 0% apply to new 197 Cups?

Many thanks in advance for any info.

Regards, Steve.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i bet james could match that, he did something VERY close for me, and that was with recaros, speedlines and glacier white, have a word with him.

Black Gold with cup packs
I had Recaros, speedlines, Aircon, glacier white for £13,350
Brand spanking new!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what price are standard 197's going for these days brand new?

There's NO chance you'll get 0% finance on a heavily discounted car.

You'll have to pay full whack to get the 0%.

Go to the dealer sales section on the renaultsport.co.uk forum. The best deals are there.

Black Gold with cup packs
I had Recaros, speedlines, Aircon, glacier white for £13,350
Brand spanking new!

From where?

And did you get 0% over three years?

Alex Levington Stoneygate Renault I P/ex my 172 and put up 3k, near 8k deposit, financed 5300 at 3% over three years.
As above you will not get 0% on a discounted renault, I lost out on a discounted R27 because of it :(. I tried very very hard as well.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
There's NO chance you'll get 0% finance on a heavily discounted car.

You'll have to pay full whack to get the 0%.

Go to the dealer sales section on the renaultsport.co.uk forum. The best deals are there.

thats rubbish, it can be done, and has been as i understand it.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
arnold clark pollokshaws were doing a white, recaro'd, a/c'd and speedlined 197 cup pre-reg for £12500.

all you need to add is tax.

1646 Pollokshaws Road. Glasgow. G43 1RQ. 01416324545

Lionel Richie
thats £400 in Lee's pocket! oi Mather! share the wealth you c**k! ;)

i'd be up for a group buy depending on price

B

Ben^

0% finance is normally based upon a 30% minimum dipper and they will normally only finance a max of £5k. Although there is normally a document fee of £175 at the beggining and one for £150 at the end ;) - prices can vary but you dont get anything for nothing these days.

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
Have you ordered yet? I want a 197 with cup pack and a few other bits if you are going for a group buy. Im a negotiator by trade and worked for a main dealer for 10 years if that helps.

I am sure we could get them at cost+ PDI. Or if you ordered could you let me know where you got the best price?

172 Credit crunch edition
Have you ordered yet? I want a 197 with cup pack and a few other bits if you are going for a group buy. Im a negotiator by trade and worked for a main dealer for 10 years if that helps.

I am sure we could get them at cost+ PDI. Or if you ordered could you let me know where you got the best price?

Im in!!!

172Petey

Im in!!!

Can you even get a group discount on a bunch of the same cars? would be complicated to sort out. May be worth it though. I havnt ordered yet.