ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Cup with Recaros. Nimbus in 2012. Glacier White in 2022

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I gave dave a standard exhaust incase his precious ears couldnt take the epic sound of the exhaust so im sure he may take you up on that!!!

Steve

Nimbus R27
Love the car and kinda biased about the colour considering I got a Nimbus R27. I bet your definitely glad you go the recarro's, they're awesome (make sure you try not to rub the bolsters too much). Disagree about the cup spoiler though. Mines got the spoiler on and think it looks great. Personal opinion I suppose.

You're a strange individual.

I thought the whole idea was that the 197 would be allowed as your company car whereas the Trophy was too old? Now what? Lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Very strange even for you dave, I wondered why you bought this thing anyway, i mean its clean but a 197 is something I'd never want, gearbox ratio's completely ruin the car for me

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! I <3 Dave. Sell it. Buy another 330 and a 750i for lemans. Text book Dave.

You keep selling those BMW's because they're just a bit boring and the Trophy is not.

Are you trying to tell us you need a Trophy with a Golf TDI or a 1 Series bodykit?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
According to jesus the panda 100 handles better than a trophy....maybe Dave should get one of those next ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
400 miles? Not enough seat time!

Quite possibly, although i dont 'love' it, so if someone wants to buy it from me they can, i wouldnt be that bothered. Gearbox wise, they are very well spaced gears, & the revs at 80 leptons are under 4k rpm, so roughly the same as the 182, so its fine on the mway.

Re: whats next, i dont really know. My pinnacle was the M3, now i have no idea what i actually desire - which i think is part of the problem. I'll carry on using the 197 though, so might end up falling in love with it lol, you never know :eek:

Main problem is the Trophy. Its been untaxed for 11 days and tbh, its killing me, i just want to drive it.

Sad i know, but i just sat in it last night. Made me smile.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im the same- all the cars I have, all I look at every night is the flamer- waiting there patient for me to fire her into life again...

X

320d
If it sells you may as well get a heroic barge for Le Mans now, run it for three months then sell it after.

I didn't see you getting on with the 197 as a daily.