ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st shoot with new wheels...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
hideous, you have ruined it mate!! They look like fake RS4 wheels.
Car was mint before

GTD, Lupo
like it a lot. Love what you have done to the bay. Top job with the wheels. Only been on the forum for two weeks but it's good to see something different for a change. Just a shame it's not a 200 :D

Paul

200 FF Storm Grey
bit of a n00b question but is a wider offset a better way of going about a wider track than having spacers? Or can a non-standard offset bring alot of problems?

200 FF Storm Grey
offset/spacers - same thing. except spacers are removable.

You not have issues structual issues though with spacers? Heard a few horror stories, think the 182 needs that wider track looks wise, what sort of limits would you have with a 45 offset, i.e how low could you go? (on 16'')

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
That has to be the cleanest, nicest looking car park i've ever seen!:eek:

As for the car....well, those wheels aren't that bad actually.

RB 182 Cup
Well I really like the wheels and the carbon. The whole car is looking mint, and its much nicer to see something original.
icon14.gif

clio 197
The spacer topic has been done to death. I've been running 25mm spacers on the 68et standard 197 wheels for 2 and half years now with no poblems what so ever.
68et + 25mm spacers = 43et.
New wheels are 45et
but only just clear the brembo's due to the shape of the spokes and the fact there is a bit of a dish to the wheels.

Thanks for ALL the coments, good and bad.
At the end of the day it's my car and I pay the bills for it,
so if you don't like it then I'm sorry but the world would be very boring if all our cars looked the same.

Jase...
www.clio197.net