ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Cups in the bridge..(Trowbridge)

Clio Trophy
Spotted C3 CUP (172 cup blue)yesterday going to tesco's in trowbridge, S25 Cup tonight going up by old football ground in trowb.....u didn't wave chris!! booo...(like my bulbs, if u saw me??

(got a 182 in black on our forecourt now!.54 plate i think!)

:cool: :approve:

S p A c E d

Spaced said:
Spotted C3 CUP (172 cup blue)yesterday going to tesco's in trowbridge, S25 Cup tonight going up by old football ground in trowb.....u didn't wave chris!! booo...(like my bulbs, if u saw me??

(got a 182 in black on our forecourt now!.54 plate i think!)

:cool: :approve:

S p A c E d

I saw C5 CUP yesterday morning up near your neck of the woods, he didn't want to play "wave at the other Cup owner" though sadly. It must have been the one you saw as "C3 CUP" isn't a registered numberplate iirc. MILF was checking me out the other day as well, even though I see her daily she seemed suprised to see another Cup, weird!

The missus spotted you tonight but I was miles away, what bulbs you got?

I got spotted today, bit of a coincidence as it was a fellow Cliosporter passing through Westbury from Portsmouth (trailerparktrev)! Flashed me and we pulled over for a good chat. Cliosport - bringing people together!

Clio Trophy
ukaskew said:
I saw C5 CUP yesterday morning up near your neck of the woods, he didn't want to play "wave at the other Cup owner" though sadly. It must have been the one you saw as "C3 CUP" isn't a registered numberplate iirc. MILF was checking me out the other day as well, even though I see her daily she seemed suprised to see another Cup, weird!

The missus spotted you tonight but I was miles away, what bulbs you got?

I got spotted today, bit of a coincidence as it was a fellow Cliosporter passing through Westbury from Portsmouth (trailerparktrev)! Flashed me and we pulled over for a good chat. Cliosport - bringing people together!

Don't know what make me bulbs are man, got them from work! ;)
yeah, must have been c5 cup i saw then...lol.., keep seeing me mate in his silver 172 sport, works on white horse bus park,simon hitch his name is,...as for MLF! I flashed me lights at her the other day got the same reply, kind of stunned look, but she was at plat reno when my motor was being looked at, she aint got the 172 cup badges in the door's, told her she should have!!..showed her mine!!..oooerrr!! lol...need another mini meet soon!! now sun is coming out!!!!...mmm wax mine again soon....sweeeeett..:approve: