ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 pugs 1 cup

172 cup
had a little drive out with some mates on sunday to rothbury and had a right laugh pic quality is a bit crap cos i took them quickly as the rain wouldnt go away. first pics ive put of my car up on the forum as well :)

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

enjoi

(those of you who dont get the title search 2 girls 1 cup in google for the answer)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lovely cars, when i had a 106 i really didnt like s1's but that one is nice the quicksilver needs a spoiler, yours looks ace tho

172 cup
he really looks after it, every mod is well chosen on it and its recently had a respray... so for a s1 i agree its definately a nice example :) other than his i dont think ive seen many i like, apart from rallyes

thats my little beast i got rid of earlier this year:(
DSC_0190.jpg

172 cup
im working on that, my cars have always been "low" but im not convinced the clio needs it to drastically. i tend to prefer cars looking a bit more nose down than mine does, so im thinking springs and dampers will do for me but i wanna make sure i get something which is actually an upgrade as standard it feels pretty damn good.

coilies for adjustability will probably end up winning, dont think id lower the back any more that it already is standard.

172 cup
Lot of people have said that to me tbh. Tempted to buy one in the future as a bit of a project.

thats a good start the fact that you have a "project" in mind, most of them require that level of owner participation ie. they tend to be a bit sheddy.

mine wasnt perfect but it looked ok, and went great as it was cammed/421/exhaust etc so it turned out a good bhp:ton. i would definately recomend it over a gti, which yeah probably was quicker but the rallye had faaaaaaaar more game and was a smile machine.:cool: