ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x Black 182's Cheltenham

Cooper S
1 with Cup Packs getting off Junc 10 of the M5 - in queue. 55 Plate

1 near big B & Q, no Cup Packs but tinted windows - VX05 ___

Must be someone on here?!

106 GTi
The 55 Plate one was sat just behind me in that queue I was in a 306 though. She lives a few streets away from me.

106 GTi
If was trying to check her out in the rearview but it was hard to tell ...

Not as hot as you ...

Cooper S
Is she fit??

+ 1???

Thought one of them might've been yours Rich, but then I realised it has been a bit moist the last couple of days so she will be in hibernation!lol!

Take it you didn't see me tootle past at 69mph?

106 GTi
Last few days, mines not moved for months !

I was half asleep did'nt notice any 197's

106 GTi
When I decide if I am keeping it or not. Need to book it in for an mot, so it will move at least once this month.

Clio 182 FF
The 55 Plate one was sat just behind me in that queue I was in a 306 though. She lives a few streets away from me.

Is she fit??

If its the same one i saw the other evening then shes not bad at all.
I right next to her but a car in front in the next lane, had a looksy through my rear quarter window ans she was having a look too. Not that i blame her being the stud muffin that i am:)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Is she fit??

If its the same one i saw the other evening then shes not bad at all.
I right next to her but a car in front in the next lane, had a looksy through my rear quarter window ans she was having a look too. Not that i blame her being the stud muffin that i am:)

i tried glancing but i couldnt see her either, always on tewks road