ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 Clio Build

Good choice on the turbo. Is it a straight fit? Did you speak to Braveheart Developments about a hybrid?

Is there enough length on the brake lines when on full lock?

Yeah direct replacement mate,

tried phone the number you gave me no answer so phoned rs tuning and they were close to £900 using my turbo and could have taken couple of weeks but he mentioned about the 250 turbo and I went for it

Yeah I checked it all last night had to make slight alterations

Progress!!!

Turbo and oil return on
guvuneta.jpg

4ymazeve.jpg

de6aseba.jpg

Engines in
upezu3aq.jpg

ryta9e2y.jpg

e6ytehed.jpg

Just wiring and plumbing to go!!

PH1 loads of boost!
Good work! Although it's bad form to work on your car after 10 cans, you're photo's come out a bit shakey! ;)

And good to see it's not just me that uses the scuttle panel as a tool rack!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Good work! Although it's bad form to work on your car after 10 cans, you're photo's come out a bit shakey! ;)

And good to see it's not just me that uses the scuttle panel as a tool rack!

And he calls himself a photographer as well.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Good work wayne, quite looking forward to seeing this all finished again and going like stink!

May have missed it but have you got a diff?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Cool. Maybe take the clio on track if I have some spare cash at the time. Weather was gash last time I was there though!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
You planning on going upside down? Haha.

Going to be f**king fast when it's all finished so I suppose your better of with a cage incase the worst happens anyways!

Dash is all refitted gauges plugged in just need the main feed to wire in

jyre5e5u.jpg

And the car is now running!!! What a weight has been lifted

Will upload the video later has I'm on my phone

172 cup, Impreza P1
Well done on getting the car running! :approve:

Was trying to get mine fired up over the weekend but had the wrong lead to upload the base map. Hopefully get it fired up this week.

Well 6 days until mapping!!

And I've had to change a rear caliper as it was passing fluid not ideal

Also got some new tyres federal 595 RSR's got them at a great price too

a8u5u4y8.jpg

And gauges are finally wired it but will need to look in the the position of them as can't see them very well

navysy5u.jpg

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I stuck my gauges here mate, just mounted a sheet of carbon a glued it flush to where the vents used to be, I think you could maybe fit 3, but I went for 2 gauges and the third on the drivers side vent, can just see it in the pic I think

8433546D-0DD9-40C2-A391-CC2743DD158B.jpg