ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'52 plate 172 Cup, Whetstone Hey, Great Sutton... Now!

RB 182 Special.
Obviously the owner isn't going to pop up right away as the car is still there at the top of Whetstone Hey.

At first I thought it was ANTZ172's car but then I noticed the after market exhaust and the fact that it's a '52 plate.

I passed 3 times in my RB 182, going home, going out, then going home again.

:cool:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh I see it all the time if its the one with twin exhausts.

The owner is not on here though.

RB 182 Special.
I thought it was a single oval exhaust but I could be wrong as I didn't see it properly. I have seen what I think is that one quite a few times though.

Ey, up, a Williams in the Port! I think I saw you a while ago on the A41 Passing the turn off to Whetstone Hey. Looked ace. I stared a lot and made many comments to my completely uninterested girlfriend.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I thought it was a single oval exhaust but I could be wrong as I didn't see it properly. I have seen what I think is that one quite a few times though.

Ey, up, a Williams in the Port! I think I saw you a while ago on the A41 Passing the turn off to Whetstone Hey. Looked ace. I stared a lot and made many comments to my completely uninterested girlfriend.

Not sure where that is?

Havent seen any other Williams round here so probably was me.

I havent seen any RB 182's either.

RB 182 Special.
I'm pretty sure mine is the only one. Mine stands out a bit anyway cos its lowered and on Trophy wheels. So if you see me gimme a wave. :cool: