ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A *anker in castleford

Fiesta ST-2
Silver 182 with a stupid loud exhaust on. Purposely cut me up on 2 roundabouts for no reason, nearly writing me off both times. I've never seen driving as bad in my life, I wish I would have took your reg plate as you need reporting.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Silver 182 with a stupid loud exhaust on. Purposely cut me up on 2 roundabouts for no reason, nearly writing me off both times. I've never seen driving as bad in my life, I wish I would have took your reg plate as you need a golf club to the face.
EFA.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I like these sort of spots cos you just know whoever it was wont come forward and say it was them ^^^^ PMSL

Fiesta ST-2
Why didn't you keep your distance after the first "near write off"?

Sounds like he reeled you in. Twice.

Not twice. As he was behind me up to the first roundabout, hence him cutting me up and getting infront for the 2nd one.

I let him get some distance as i was fuming. Then he slowed right down at the next roundabout till he was at the side of me and did it again. Ta

172 Cup
Not twice. As he was behind me up to the first roundabout, hence him cutting me up and getting infront for the 2nd one.

I let him get some distance as i was fuming. Then he slowed right down at the next roundabout till he was at the side of me and did it again. Ta

Are you sure it was a Clio and not a BMW? :approve: