ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of the inferno

Clio 182 cup
Hi All,

I gave the old girl a quick rinse today and took some more pictures. The car is listed in the for sale section but it won't let me comment there. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the paint considering the age and mileage. It wouldn't take much to convert this back to OEM spec as all the parts are easily changeable. I even have some interior bits if someone wanted to to it. This is not a ragged to death track car at all.

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
200315_SR_SN_Cars-2027.jpg

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Me and [mention]Heez [/mention] both used to own this!

Can confirm that it is a good wee motor and wasn’t abused or driven hard by either of us! Was just a road car when we had it!

Clio 182 cup
I knew that someone on here had owned it. I bought it in Jan and it had been preped for track but not used. I’ve done 2 novice track days in it and it’s a great car, tight and fast. Sounds good too. I’ve spent £3k since I bought it fixing bits and bobs, etc. Someone will get a bargain really. I’d like to keep it but I’ve now got 4 cars and just don’t have space tbh. 😕