ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A shocking arctic 182 in CityCentre . . SK05 ...

Porsche Boxster987S
If you are on here , can i just ask why? Just why? That is without the worst 182 ive seen:( Angel eyes , lexus lights , smoothed front bumper(badly) with number plate on the ground , fox racing halfords wheels , 2 tin can tips , a metal sheet of plate between both tail pipes across bumper , ned flaps and last but not least - a tribal decal with renault plastered on the back window. Shocking!

Also , driving like a hero doesnt make your car look any better:nono:
Pics to follow from frizz

:(:dead:

silver clio 182
The tribals on the back window n clearly i wasnt behind him was i n if u read the first post i said it must have been before hed been too halfords to get his buy 1 get three free wheels

Porsche Boxster987S
no its 100 times worse than that one in the vid! And its not a rep , no chance! This thing needs burned tbh. Frizz will post the pictures. The guy looked over at us in the ST (not an asian guy) and frizz just gave him the biggest shake of the head ive seen. Absolutly pish!

Mk4 R32
The Pics as Paul. said :dead:

Sorry bout the quality was taken on a phone afterall lol.....

4372993439_5c89b1614a.jpg

4372994711_9bf4612c6b.jpg

4372995377_16f93a0cb0.jpg

The last one is shocking I know but trying to zoom that far on a phone just simply doesnt work :rasp:

Scott

Fabia vrs tdi
Where in the city centre was this? I dont go cruising the streets at nights and if he has sense its the only time he has the cheek to take it out

Mk4 R32
He was just driving around mate, around the renfeild street, st vincent street area. Last pic was took at the bottom of pitt street lol

Kiev it just seemed to b a peice of aluminium sheeting lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I like the metal sheeting idea :) looks like he took that from the megane GT just needs to be of a better quality and design and not as big. It may offend your eyes be he/she obviously likes it ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
its a piece of sh!t , nothing can be said to defend how bad it is. Its worse in the metal.

Clio 182 arctic
i have seen one around preston thats just as bad. halfords silver trim and inserts everywhere and a big gay silver sunstrip that reads 'bad boy'. ive not seen it for a while tho, must have seen sense.

Civic Type S GT
i have seen one around preston thats just as bad. halfords silver trim and inserts everywhere and a big gay silver sunstrip that reads 'bad boy'. ive not seen it for a while tho, must have seen sense.

There's a little yellow van thats chavved up to the max with 'bad boy' as a sun strip in Preston. I laugh everytime I see it!