ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A slightly 'different' dash/dials conversion...

Ph1 172.
That is pretty awesome, good work. Get a guide up, I'm sure there are many people keen to try this out.

Titanium 182
Is it only supposed to change colour once it's past 5k ? I think it would look better if it just gradually changed colour getting redder and redder the more you revved it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Guys - need your help/advise with one thing on this. ATM my curcuit runs off a 12v from the cigarette lighter, is there anyway of getting it to only turn on with the sidelights? So it only turns on with the main dashboard lights? I'm pretty sure some people here have got neons etc to turn on with the dash illumination so maybe?....

Also - IF anyone is good with circuits please pm me. Need to make sense of the datasheet for a chip or two!

You've pretty much answered your own question, where your current cable runs to the cigarette lighter, instead find the cable that goes to the stalk and becomes live when the sidelights are turned on.

This cable can be found in a variety of places to "T" into, it goes to window switches, dash clocks, heater control illuminations, etc, just use one of those.

?
You've pretty much answered your own question, where your current cable runs to the cigarette lighter, instead find the cable that goes to the stalk and becomes live when the sidelights are turned on.

This cable can be found in a variety of places to "T" into, it goes to window switches, dash clocks, heater control illuminations, etc, just use one of those.

I've done it now :) Only comes on with the dashboard illumination now. Awsome :)

I am 95% happy with its function now. Just testing it out later tonight in the dark again

?
I'll be passing luton on friday if your about? Will be during the day though... otherwise im in hemel tonight and tomorrow night then back up to stoke on friday :)