ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AAS exhaust system (182)

A slow one :-(
Ok well let me know i may pop over. I work 2 seconds from the Silverlink but live 20 miles away so its a canny drive just for a few hours of pissing about in a car park!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Yeah ok. Eddieb btw, I should be cool for the 30th at the A1. I can't post there. Keep meening to get my membership sorted! Task for day off... :p

black golf v6 4 motion
i meant exhaust maybe going on thursday lol ..... dunno when i'm next at link probs sunday but we'll have to arrange a proper meet

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Thomss said:
Hey Guys,
Here is the clip of my 182 of which I got a AAS customer system put on there yesterday. Shame in one of the clips the guy in the 350Z never tried :(
...My brother has a shot of my car also, but I can't help call him an IDIOT! :p
he was also on the cam and he is all over the place.....

Thomas

<< http://www.floatingpoint.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Zorst182.wmv >>
Wow how freaky, you live round the corner from me. AAS is who done my mates clio (first clio AAS had done) and who im planing to get to do mine, i recognize the last part of the video where you take the Tynemouth turn off.

The 350z you blow i think is my mates dad's

Audi TT Quattro
Nice exhaust. I got my exhaust done at AAS. Popping down there tomorrow morning for a little tweak too ;)

They are fantastic guys... Cant recommend them enough! :)

Trophy Turbo :)
Another of of Stewarts Exausts.

I personaly have had 5 Systems from them on different cars over the last 2 years. and all i can say is Fantastic.

Meagne Coupe I had a twin exit system perfect

Clio 172 Full System - Perfect

Megane Cabby No problems too with a dual system again

Golf Mk4 GTI T I have had two systems on this car from the boys and the powe gains are just great mainly noticed on the golf as its the fastest car ive owned being a Turbo etc etc.

Id recomend them to any one as would McDonald Racing whom deal in morgans they use AAS for all there cars as well as the BMW Touring cars, they dont just do exaust they do Engien rebuilds, Turbo Conversions, Sports/hiflow cats, They will do any thiing regarding performance for cars.

I have personaly had friend and peopel i knwo coem from All over the UK just to get there systems doen here, Stoke, Milton Kenes etc etc

i saw your clio when it got done i was admiring the car i just missed you wen you picked it up.

Andy

Tesla MP3 2021
ive just noticed the bit where u over take that taxi in the distance and ur mate starts to laugh...he makes a little squeek at the end of the laughing....pmsl.:)

sounds awsume tho matey..

Nice sound, isn't booming like some exhausts. Sounds like a high pitched fart. Joke :rasp:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Uncleiven said:
ive just noticed the bit where u over take that taxi in the distance and ur mate starts to laugh...he makes a little squeek at the end of the laughing....pmsl.:)

sounds awsume tho matey..

lol that is my younger brother driving! I was laughling at him :D
I was rather ecited to hear my car though - the video was taking like a few hours after it was fitted :eek: