ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned V6

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
At the end of the day it's only a car, who gives a shít?

If you already own a V6 then one less on the roads makes yours even more desirable, and if you aspire to own a Vee then keep saving because this isn't the one for you.

What I can't work out is, what is it doing there?

If you look at the house it's like something off a horror movie, such as wrong turn.

The owner of the house looks to be living off bread and water, if it's his.. How the hell's he managed that?

Clio Trophy
What I can't work out is, what is it doing there?

If you look at the house it's like something off a horror movie, such as wrong turn.

The owner of the house looks to be living off bread and water, if it's his.. How the hell's he managed that?

its because he has a house that looks like that, and has been living off bread and water :p

An orange one
He's a very clever guy I've heard, worked in the council high up and just in 2012 he was trying to get a seat in the local parliament.

Rb Clio 182
Got to be fair I would buy it if he didn't want stupid money for it put her in the garage and build her up bit by bit as a long term project :/

Would love to know the address of this or a name :/

Not to make profit etc etc but would be a labour off love :)

Thread bump,
According to Pistonheads, said Vee is still there... it now resides behind all of this s**t!!

nTdUkiLf.jpg

YtPuHRLq.jpg

(red circles courtesy of the poster on there, not me)

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Oh my god!!! What a waste.
We know from other threads on here that mental health issues can certainly play havoc with your thinking.
That is such a shame.☹

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeh that guy is clearly not right in the head to just have a car worth that much sat there rotting, guess he doesn’t need the money?! He’s probably got £500k in the bank or something retarded.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
All that wood there isn't a great idea, all it'd take is some stupid chav to come along and set it alight and the car (and probably the house) will be gone.

Has anyone actually knocked on to ask about the car recently?
I'm not sure if it's recently, but someone on there said this,

Was going to ask if it was, by any chance, in Cumbria, then I checked your profile.

I bought a Renault Kangoo with 182 running gear from a lad in Carlisle and he told me the tale of the Clio V6 he tried to buy.

He called at the owner's house asking about it and he said he was polite enough, then said he had to nip in to the house for something.

He came back out with a shotgun and told him if he came back again he would get it!
eek.gif

Just go and know k the door!

This thread is years old and that car is creeping up in value... if he’s fucked in the mind, then yes...get away and stay away. But he will sell that car for the right money