ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment Results

Clio 172
I got an alignment done this morning on a hunter machine and my results are below.

The technician pointed out that my camber was excessive and may result in pulling to the left (it doesn't seem to after a quick drive), the car is a FF 172, Eibach Sportlines, PMS top mounts, all other suspension standard.

Wondering how I've managed 1.5 degree of negative camber without camber bolts?

IMG_20140102_103543_zpsvvwwvj6d.jpg

Ph2 172
Mine has over 2 degrees front camber without bolts. Tracking done on New Year's Eve on a hunter machine. The lowering will have increased the camber I'd say.

Mk3 1.4 clio
I lowered my mk3 on weitec gt's then went to get my toe sorted. All good until I put my foot down and It pulled to the left. Didn't know untill reading this thread I had to much camber cheers lads.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I dont see why he would think that would pull when its so close to even on both sides?

Having a passenger or not alters it by that sort of difference.

Clio 172
Those were my thoughts, I think Renault spec plus or minus half a degree anyway. Maybe it's just to cover their own backs, or to try and sell me camber bolts! Grips a lot better now anyway