ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine iDA-X001 USB Lead?

Rusty Cup
my friend had this problem and i could not believe that a standard usb cable would not work!!! Alpine have swapped over one of the connections iside so you need their cable!!! not cool lol

?
Google it, theres hundreads of posts on various forums about this issue.

Last time I checked....The Kenwood KCA-iP100 cable is a suitable replacement that will work. Cheaper too and the lead is massive. I'd avoid another alpine one as it seems to be a common problem them f**king up

Si

RS Clio 172
cheers bud!

still no reply from the place i bought that lead from... depite them replying almost straight away when i questioned them about postage. i sense some bad feeback coming on.

?
Well it would be great if it did work. I'm suprised some little chinese company hasnt made a replica cable and made $$$$ off it. Its a very common problem. Mine plays up sometimes but tbh it doesnt happen often enough for me to replace it

Si

RS Clio 172
just dropped him a PM.

Cheers for your help guys. soooooooooo fed up of the radio.