ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

annoying cliosport sticker

i got the large exterior cliosport sticker and its such a pain in the arse. cos its not on a clear sticky sheet, u get bits of letters coming off, or why cant it be on the inside?

if enough people agree we should say they should make it one piece so u dont end up wid - cl o po t. ne - on the back of you car!

Renault Laguna Coupe

If you stick it on properly it wont come off. Mines been on for a year now - no problems. Clean the glass really well and then dry it with a hairdryer before putting the sticker on. And be careful with the ice-scraper!

TT 225

LOL - mines an internal one :D only cos i knew what a mailto:tw@t">tw@t external stickers can be.....

2012 WRX Waggon

i stuck my internal one in the middle of the rear hatch glass.

what a laugh trying to work upside down and back to front! plus a letter fell off and picked up loads of fluff!!