ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another addition to the Clio gang...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This is getting stupid now. Can't stop buying them, I need some medicine....

Yesterday I collected this Naples Red mk1 ph2 Valver from two very very nice people.

Lowered a bit and a Magnex backbox. Apart from that, standard.

The pictures make it look tidy, it is! But its not my standard of tidy. I wanted a nice car for CSS after last year in the Ratvan (RIP) so bought this.

It is going for a full wheel refurb x4, all new matching tyres and then its having both sides and the front end painted due to various chips scuffs and a very small bit of scabbing on one arch. A set of clean plates and then I'll see you CSS for the ultimate in Geek meetings.

Much love.

401830_10150819038926184_604319343_n.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
is this the one that R cars ltd spotted? tis an unusual sight to see a mint one. i really want another valver! nice one dude.

It is going for a full wheel refurb x4, all new matching tyres and then its having both sides and the front end painted due to various chips scuffs and a very small bit of scabbing on one arch. A set of clean plates and then I'll see you CSS for the ultimate in Geek meetings.

So I guess you won't be bringing rattle cans this year so people can spray stuff on it? :p

Looks lovely!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
god i miss my mk1. comfiest car i ever owned, those seats! the whistle from the K&n at 2k, the bonnet bulge and how they look really low as standard.
ace cars.
don't miss the waterfall onto my ballbag from the sunroof when turning though.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
god i miss my mk1. comfiest car i ever owned, those seats! the whistle from the K&n at 2k, the bonnet bulge and how they look really low as standard.
ace cars.
don't miss the waterfall onto my ballbag from the sunroof when turning though.

Loved my waterfall feature when I had mine!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I remember when Winston used to MURDER naples at every opportunity

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That actually looks very nice! Not a fan of that shape aswell.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
love it. glad your treating it, theres lots of rough ones around. sounds like it will be pretty much perfect when done

Hopefully yeah. I won't be touching the suspension or exhaust though as IMO, they both sit and suit it perfectly.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's annoying I can insure one of these for cheaper than my diesel Bora. That one looks lovely!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Mate as nice as that is, its not a patch on the rat van. You go down in cs history for that shed.

53 Clio's & counting
No! lol.

No I have this, 172'd mk1 and an old shell still lying about. I've got 10 Clio's at the moment. I did have 11 but I sold the RB 182 to someone on here today.

oh hai :eek: x

looks nice mate, but then again iv seen it before and knew it was a tidy one