ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another coilover question.....

21 Turbo
This time it's GAZ related lol

Again please don't assume, I want answers from people with experience of them.

APART from them apparently being famed for leaking after 5mins, are there any other issues with them?
In short I need to replace my OE stuff, it's leaking and pitching and wallowing everywhere, I've almost decided on GAZ because i can get them at a fab price and that they are adjustable damping but I'm slowly being swayed after extensive use of the search facility here and the fact that my car is a daily.

If they weren't renowned for leaking would you have kept them, would everyone be using them? You get my point here lol
I have experienced GAZ on a Clio but they were bare with fixed buckets so the whole experience was different to my car.

Lee

TRACK CAR BREAKING
I had gaz on my old car and never had a single problem!!
I take it there is about 1 in 5 good sets made and I had one of the good sets !

Evo 8 MR
How cheap is this fab price?

Someone on here recently binned a set of GAZ coilovers for Vmaxx and described it as an upgrade despite the Vmaxx costing considerably less.

21 Turbo
£459.80 all in.

Cant moan at £115 per corner inc vat IMO

That said, the question is aside from leaks, are there any other issues with them?