ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

attempt at "detailing" my engine bay

LY 182
was rather bored earlier, figured i'd try to clean some of the grease etc out from under the bonnet.
think the old girl came out ok :D
STP60214.jpg

STP60218.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks quality mate, looks as clean as the rest of the car, proper sleeper that ;) Deck on some coilovers and leave imo.

LY 182
aestheticly its staying as is, only real plans are mechanical ie cams/rebuilt head engine wise and coilovers/brakes suspension wise

then see what happens really lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Cool. Didn't realise the 2.0l lump was in already! Must have missed the project thread.

LY 182
beleive it or not. less than the quote i got for a certain 03 plate ff172 i was looking at recently

Mercedes C320!
i see you early doing this... was gunna pull over a say hi but i thought i better not seen as i dont really no u..lol!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Nice Fella.... As already asked, Are they Solid Top Mounts? Where From??

Turbos.
Cool... i would turn the outside to a rat look personally. Put steelies on, perhaps a different coloured panel on or something. Uber stealth.

LY 182
foxy - yep they are solid top mounts from ben p, one of the better things i've done to it handling wise.

deb - in in collier row (other side of romford) so just round the corner from you really - will have to sort a meet!

matta - i've not done too badly actually, 2500 ish? all inc tax etc on parts i reckon i've accheived alot for what i've spent out, would not have done it if i'd have had to pay labour