ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bashed up my baby

clio 182 +cup packs
after swerving yesterday to avoid going head on with fool who pulled out of a junction i hit the kerb and bust my wishbone and pulled my driveshaft out of the gearbox about 2 inches, does anyone have these parts for sale and know how difficult a job it is. im hoping i havent knackered the gearbox as the wheels aint turning when i try to drive, so im hopin ive just disengaged it by pulling the driveshaft out..:( :( any advice would be a godsend people..

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
if there is only 1 drive shaft in the car wont drive anyway try recconectin the driveshaft if you can and it should drive ok.

M235i / 172
it souldnt have hurt the gearbox, drive shafts can be pulled out by hand anyway, its only that youve shagged the wishbone giving it room to move out.

Current ride - my Adidas!
remember if it happens again make sure you smash into their car as well and go thru that jolly old insurance process!