ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bell Euro 550 install (Jas)

How easy was it to install you Euro 550 mate. I seem to remember yours being real neat down the back of your dash and powered off your cig lighter.

Cheers

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Was a bit of a bugger tapping into the cigarette lighter wire cause it was so short, but after that not too much trouble hiding the wire around the edge of the dash. Also you will need some cable, as the one you get with it isnt long enough, so you cut it somewhere in the middle and extend it. I can help you with it this weekend if youre at Ks?

mat no you failed to mention that piece of info you tart! You just want to be like me thats all ;)

Jas no likely, but thank for reminding me. I need to reply to Wayne and let him know.

The 550 has arrived, when I get home I will look at the length of wires etc and see what you mean. I may just run it down the front for now and wait for some spare time before I wire it properly.

Does it come with a window thing like yours or do i need to buy that extra?

Silver Fabia vRS

They are a piece of pi$$ to install! I have mine on the windscreen pointing through the non reflective part. You should be fine to put it anywhere in a 16v. I run the cable down the side of the console in mine.

yeah i have seen yours geoff. Im after the no cable look in mine.

What i ment is does the harness thing come with the 550? The little sucker pad thing for the windscreen.

Silver Fabia vRS

Yeah its all in the box. From memory you get:

Windscreen sucker thing

Sun visor mounting

Blanking thing for dashboard mounting