ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172 RS2
Re: Ben_stevo172 - Supercharged Monaco 172

Amazing fit Clio!

Shoulda' kept the 17" O.Z.'s SL! ;)
You got extra power to speed up those big hoops...

Nice read mate!

White Evo V
Heres the progress made on the car over the last few days.

All masked up ready for primer:

DSC00075.gif

DSC00077.gif

DSC00079.gif

DSC00081.gif

Car in primer:

DSC00082.gif

DSC00083.gif

DSC00084.gif

Freshly painted in Glacier White:

DSC00085.gif

DSC00086.gif

DSC00088.gif

DSC00089.gif

De-masked:

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.gif

DSC00095.gif

DSC00103.jpg

Boot floor:

DSC00097.gif

Wheel arches (after taking this pic I found some tape that was hiding in the engine cavity!):

DSC00101.gif

Windows re-fitted, lights re-fitted, door and boot rubbers re-fitted and cleaned, full interior inc all carpets and rear seats fitted and cleaned. Here the paintwork has been fully flatted, buffed and polished. This is the cars current state. Engine bay will be getting done when the engine comes out later this year:

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.gif

DSC00114.gif

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Boot floor with trims, carpets and battery back in:

DSC00110.gif

Ollie's Silver Cup
Very nice :D

Looked at this thread a few days ago; wasn't expecting updates with the car sprayed so soon! Looks fantastic :cool:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Epic Ben

Most people's projects would take about 4 years to do what you've done in about a week!

White Evo V
Looking good, have you just painted it in your garage though and not in a booth?
Russ

Yup! There's no need to paint it in a booth, We have dust extraction in our garage which pulls the overspray out and I wet the floor before I paint to eliminate any dust blowing up. Look at the finish after it's polished! Who needs a booth, it's like glass!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Popped round Bens earlier to drop a couple of things off and had a look round his car, he's done a first class job considering the time scale and it's going to look spot on when he's finished.

White Evo V
Heres a little more progress. I have now fitted the coilovers and stonechipped the rear arches and under the boot floor just to make it all fresh and new again. The wheels will be back from the powdercoaters tomorrow so they will be going on and the car can then be rolled out of the garage so I can get on with painting the panels. Im hoping to have it done in a week or two! It should have been finished this weekend but with waiting for delivery on the coilovers its held me back, heres a few pics:

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00199-1.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
Liking the door sill plates :approve:
Looks like it's coming on pretty well. I'll look forward to seeing it finished.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
liking the supercharged detail.

keep the interior minimal and what a weapon that will be.

What brakes are you running?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
You don't mess about do you! What colour are the wheels going to be??

Status
Not open for further replies.