ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Re: Ben_stevo172 - Supercharged Monaco 172

Just dropped the editor of PFC an email about a potential mag feature. Will let you know if I get a response...

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Good effort mate.

Might be worth starting a new thread if it comes about.

You could have three groups Turbos Vs Superchargers Vs ITB's would be a laugh at somewhere like brunters

DMS

A thirsty 172

Yeah I'll start a new thread if anything comes of it. No need to hijack Ben's thread further (even though I already have done!)

Qashcow

im after one of the three, i know that. monies are always an issue, and i dont think itb's will give me much more performance tbh.

ITB'd 182...

Hater! ^^^^^^^^^

Id be up for a VS meet of some sort :)

Qashcow

if i didnt have 192bhp, id be straight for them, id be spending £2k for the noise!! thats alot just to flap my willy around. i want supercharging, but have alot of saving to do

im after one of the three, i know that. monies are always an issue, and i dont think itb's will give me much more performance tbh.

I was thinking the same, but the more I looked into TBs, they seem quite expensive for the gains.
I would happily spend a bit extra for something like a SC or turbo.

Do it Dave, we can both be idiots! :rasp:

TrackCar & F30 330d

I have ITB's so i could be the ITB'd clio of the 3 cars :)

How are you finding the dished wheel? Coping with the fact you cant reach the indicators whilst your hands are on the wheel!?

White Evo V

I have ITB's so i could be the ITB'd clio of the 3 cars :)

How are you finding the dished wheel? Coping with the fact you cant reach the indicators whilst your hands are on the wheel!?

Yeah it's weird! Hard to get used to but it feels normal again now! :)

I've got a few things up my sleeve before the summer, one of which is a respray in a different colour, can't wait! Cars gunna luck awesome for the summer!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

My car will just be retaining the stock trophy apperance for the ultimate stealth ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d

A full car respray :eek:

What colours do you have in mind or is it a secert?

My dished wheel is just sat on my desk, but i've been so busy with work i havnt had time to fit it :(

alien green rs133

can the rally car come play with you modded boys.

at power itb's
race spec cat cams
wossengner high com pistons
6 speed seq box.

SQ5

I think the proper track slagged SC Clio should be a part of this ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track

I think the proper track slagged SC Clio should be a part of this ;)

Tbh, Get a set of PH1s they are the best any how ;) but ours wont be ready till start of march. ITB'd 423's :D

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Well depending on what PFC get back to Darren with, but realistically there must less than 15 turbo and supercharged cars doing the rounds and a handfull of well tuned ITB'd cars so if we could have the usual 0-60, 0-100, top speed runs etc... Maybe even throw in a run at an impartial dyno so that all the doubters can be put in there place would be good.

SQ5

Ph1 Vs Ph2 Shootout of ITB'd, SC'd and Turbo'd

:D Mine won't be completed until March too! Respray, cage, seats all taking time!

White Evo V

A full car respray :eek:

What colours do you have in mind or is it a secert?

Ah you will have to wait and see! Its getting some special treatment in the next few months:
Group N engine mounts, Samco hose kit, wheel refurb, cage, respray, tyres, coilovers, buckets and hopefully if I can afford after all that a forged bottom end! All hopefully before FCS 2010! ;)

White Evo V

Well depending on what PFC get back to Darren with, but realistically there must less than 15 turbo and supercharged cars doing the rounds and a handfull of well tuned ITB'd cars so if we could have the usual 0-60, 0-100, top speed runs etc... Maybe even throw in a run at an impartial dyno so that all the doubters can be put in there place would be good.

I would be well up for this, we could have all the SC'd cars, all the turbo'd cars then a few of the best ITB'd cars! Awesome :cool:

DMS

A thirsty 172

I've put a thread up about it under "Clio Discussion" but so far it's just being used as an excuse for people to troll / say it's a waste of money / say it's a willy waving competition / act bitter because they have a 1.2.
The more names we can get down the better. If a lot of people are up for it and it goes ahead I'd imagine we'd be able to get at least a decent 2 page spread.

White Evo V

I started work tonight on my car. Heres pics so far, its getting a full strip down, full service, wheels refurbed, coilovers fitted, then to top it off im painting it white:

DSC00040.gif

DSC00041.gif

DSC00042.gif

DSC00044.gif

DSC00046.gif

Also a quick picture of one of the parts my brother is in the process of polishing for me:

DSC00048.gif

TrackCar & F30 330d

Lol i only saw this car a few hours ago in one piece.

Thanks for your help today btw, it'll look wicked when its all painted :)

182 Trophy

lmao how fast? i swear you were at that meet erlier. Looks awsome, cant wait to see it when finished... white hmmmmmmmmmmm
only know of laxys in white up to yet.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP

I spy a big tank over there!

you having a go at painting your self?

TTRS & V50

I was a painter for 5 years, Thatcham approved spray painter il have you know! ;)

Yes you did see mee at the meet today, I don't mess aboot! Lol

Fair play mate.

Plans sound good, im waiting more for decent suspension than the painting, lol.

Ollie's Silver Cup

Plans sound great; look forward to seeing it finish! White cars rock; fact! :D

Clio RS

please, keep posting pics from all the work!!!

good luck with it, white will look sweet!!!

White Evo V

Doors stripped off aswell as suspension. The whole shell is prepped now inc boot floor, under arches etc.... and just needs masking which I will get on with on mon/tue/wed and im painting it on thu/fri. The shell should be finished with the coilovers fitted and wheels refurbed by hopefully two weeks today, thats my target. Then I will just have the panels to paint:

DSC00061.gif

DSC00056.gif

DSC00062.gif

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Haha you certainly don't f**k about do you! I'll keep a eye on this :)

TTRS & V50

I assume your painting it in the garage ?

Prepping and masking as time consuming as fooook.

Status
Not open for further replies.