ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Looking Clio Around

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Starting bid
£6,000.00 (reserve not met)

wot a joke!, its only a 52-plate 1.2!

[Edited by S2 PTH on 25 June 2004 at 7:26pm]

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

im sure the guy who owns it is a member here, I think it was posted in the for sales section few months back.

Id say it looks like a bag of w**k and the install looks sh*t.

He wants that much for it, hes having a bloody laugh!

you only need 2k more to get like a second hand 172!

I payed £5500 for my standard 1.2 52 reg from Arnold Clark. That doesnt seam a bad price, although if its just over £6000.

I like how the boot is smoothed, but how would you open the boot then?... The boot is the only part i like

Sy

C4 Grand Picasso

I dont thinks its that bad, the back end looks good (even the spoiler is too big), side skirts, wheels and mirrors are nice too IMO.

Its only the front bumper that I dont like, and the boot install lacks imagination, I think £6k is bit steep as a start off price (I bought my 52 plate 1.2 for just around £6k when it was new).

Good luck to the lad, although dropping the price slightly may generate a bit more interest.

Mike.

what a pile of s**t. is he staring in the new fast and furious film???

i wouldnt pay anywhere near that price. the car is worth less than standard with all that stuff on. the insurance must be more than a v6 lol and he must get done on straights by normal 1.2s with all that extra weight and downforce lol.

i cant understand why people do that to cars?

Think cars are best left standard, apart from say a nice set of wheels replacing any steelys

the car in the picture is a classic example of someone trying to make a small engined car look like a fire breather. It looks dogsh*t

There are a few around in leigh where im from....ott kit, huge exhaust and a Knob behind the wheel

Surely these guys would be better saving their money and getting a faster one rather than paying loads and it ending up looking like its been in an accident. sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t

172 cup TT

damn i cant believe thats "the best looking clio around".. im sure i have seen better ones.. wow.. i feel priviliged

don't

2 b honest i dont think its 2 bad, ok get rid of rear spoiler straight away, i duno, i prob just like the colour a bit

but looks alrite 2 me, mayb a bit ott and adding lots and lots of weight 2 an already fairly slowish car but ppl have a choice, speed or style and hes gone for snail pace style

should deff have asking price alot lower though cos 6k starting price on an auction is stupid, cant c that selling on ebay, better off sticking it in back of max power 4 all the fake burberry boyz 2 w*nk over

.Dave.

God it is an absolute abortion of a car!

The rear end looks like a Corsa and the rest of the car is so awful all traces of it being a clio should be stripped.

As for the twin pipes then for gods sake does this guy have no style at all..what is the point in the car making loads of noise and then having little accelaration to back it up...would give you a headache but not even go anywhere fast to get out of your way...

Take it to you local school fair and charge 50p a wack with a hammer..might get somewhere near the ridiculous asking price.

Sound familiar...thousands spent...bills to prove i am a dick!