ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Tyres For Clio 182 Cup??

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Hi to all,

I have recently bought a 2004 clio 182 cup. The tyres need to be replaced but I'm unable to figure out which tyres are best for my car: The Michelin Pilot Exalto PE 2 (205/45 R16 83V) or the Pirelli P Zero Nero (205/45 ZR16 83W) would be the best choice for grip, handling etc???

Any Advice Anyone?
Please Help Me Out!
:dapprove:

welcome mate .....difference of opinions on here ppl like the pe2 , some like even like the goodyear eagles ..... i'd stick to the pe2's personally

Z4 Roadster
i've just changed from conti's on my cup to pe2's and am extremely happy with them. Have given me sooo much more confidence, especially in the wet.

I have had p zero nero's before (not on a clio) and I liked them, but thought I'd try the pe2's this time and not disappointed :)

172 Cup
Recently swapped from GSD3's to PE2's and the Michelin's are a million times better imo.

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Go with Exalto's, Renault spend ££££ on research & development and they are what they recommend. Don't be fooled by fancy looking tread (Eagle F1s) or a little red label (P-Zeros)!

They are good tyres but if they were the best for the job they'd've been put on as standard!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
They are good tyres but if they were the best for the job they'd've been put on as standard!

Its a 15k shopping car not a supercar, tyres were chosen to a budget and company links!

I like the Exaltos but prefer the F1s, Just.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
out of interest how much are these per tyre the michelin

Depends where you get them from . You can pay silly money from some of the bigger tyre fitters . On www.mytyres.co.uk they are currently £78.20 but the price can differ slightly from day to day . Then you have to factor in the price of getting them fitted .

Go with Exalto's, Renault spend ££££ on research & development and they are what they recommend. Don't be fooled by fancy looking tread (Eagle F1s) or a little red label (P-Zeros)!

Exactly.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
your driving style, enough said really! ;)

Says you!

Look familar?

TyreWall.jpg