ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 - Cleanish & Recent Changes

Clio 182 FF
Thought it was looking vaguely clean in the car park, so took a couple of snaps.

clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

Recent changes are Cooksport Springs, Full Suspension Refresh by Dan@SJM, front spacers, and Brembo 4pots with 300mm discs from Pure Motorsport. Will post proper thoughts on the changes once they've got enough miles on them, but am happy so far.

RB 182 FF
As said, grille freshly painted and tyre shine and that's a good looking car! I can vouch that the Cooksports are awesome...... Will be interesting to see what you think of the brakes, look lovely behind the alloys! :D

Clio 182 FF
Ta for the comments guys. Pads in the Brembos came from G 172 of-course :). Can't say I'd noticed the grill, but yeah now you mention it...

I'm very lucky with this car - I bought from a family member who had it from new, and were selling as their new 200 had arrived and the dealer had offered them a rubbish part-ex price.