ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG Clio 182 - Exhaust sound test and Pop video :)

Stealth 438'd 182
Dont worry I dont usually sit in a car park and rev the balls off my car, im not a complete pikey this is just for video purposes!

here is a short video of my John Ashley System which is a decat back 2 box system

also is Fastchips RSTuner Over run map.. for anyone who wishes to get the same or similar set up this is what it may sound like!

ignore the fact that its a little dirty! had to travel down a few back roads to get there and the amount of crap on the roads this time of year has a habit of clinging to the back of my car as soon as its a tad wet!

387811_189981084426344_156735864417533_382360_1291  307733_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I love your car but I hate these pops and bangs maps, sorry bud.

Stealth 438'd 182
Yeah each to their own :) I have all the maps for the RSTuner so I can switch between them as and when, it is nice to have a little pop on the change.. Only really comes in after 4.5krpm and not all the time either

Stealth 438'd 182
It's been about 3 months so far :p

As for your system go back he'll sort you out say you know me too :) he's a good guy and usually stupidly anal with his work!

182+1.5DCI+S2000
what wheels have you got on your clio cant tell from the photo to well? also what size? thanks