ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG182 + MX5

After selling my old BG182 just over 16 months ago I’m back in another. Ideally I wanted a different colour this time but I needed a car asap when the Z4 went, and when this popped up on the forum I went and collected almost the next day:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?691515-MINT-BLACK-GOLD-182-RECAROS-LATE-55-Plate-*SOLD*

It was in such good nick I was tempted to keep it completely standard… but then I couldn’t resist and did a few bits and bobs. So far I’ve done the following:
  • New 200 rear badge
  • Custom RS bullets with decals made by Ady on here
  • Cooksport springs
  • 20mm front spacers
  • 15mm 1’ camber rear spacers.
  • Shorter aerial
  • Grill/exhaust surrounds/fog surrounds/bumper strip painted satin black.
  • Smaller front plate
  • Tinted fogs and repeaters

No other plans now really other than fix the exhaust. It’s knocking like a bugger. I got underneath today but still can’t really determine what the problem is… hangers seem fine, nothing obviously loose.

I cleaned it and the Eunos today so took a few snaps. Nothing decent… in fact I was too lazy to take it off the drive
:eek:

bottom_zps51e944df.jpg

Recaro_zps1d196543.jpg

side2_zps2480aa35.jpg

Pair_zps76674f82.jpg

Front_zpscf0579c7.jpg

side1_zps968b17fe.jpg

And a couple of pics of my old one:

1024.jpg

1026.jpg

1025.jpg

C&C welcome!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Minter. Really doesn't help but irrational 'want' for another 1*2 atm!

Looks great mate.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice indeed. Looks a very mint example and you done nice subtle mods to it. Love that 1st pic of your old one! It was that pic that I had saved as a screensaver to convince me to black my 182 wheels :)

Last edited:
Very nice indeed. Looks a very mint example and you done nice subtle mods to it. Love that 1st pic of your old one! It was that pic that I had saved as a screensaver to convince me to black my 182 wheels :)

Ha, that's cool to know. As way of gratitude for my inspirational pic can I have your 2118s? Please? :rasp:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Get one with RS2!

Low down torque like you teeny turbo lump, and the top end thrills off your trophy. Perfect Clio.

Sell me yours?xx

I was well impressed with the RS2'd Clio Chip took me out in.