ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BIGASH/FF-Racing X85 Clio Cup Racer Project

Race 2 video :) Balls over adhesion lol!

In fairness I just ran out of tarmac haha I still managed to 'hold' it without spinning just the track was too small ;)

[video=youtube_share;jm4blDd3h2U]http://youtu.be/jm4blDd3h2U[/video]

clio cup
Actually,,,, I take that back,,, it does seem to have too little tarmac on the inside of Craner!

[youtube]NAdheCx0mpU&hd=1[/youtube]

I never technically spun either, lol

Lionel Richie
but to finish first you also need to be billy big balls, i recon Tony and James should have a game of conkers seeing as its 1-1 ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
but to finish first you also need to be billy big balls, i recon Tony and James should have a game of conkers seeing as its 1-1 ;)
Difference is, I'm not prepared to put everything on the line for what, a piece of tin or plastic. It's just a hobby.

Thanks Ian :) yes its certainly given some justification to the other half for spending so many hours in the garage haha! Really chuffed to end the year on a high and have a car that doesn't need anything fixing.

Best of luck for the Birkett I hope you guys get the win again and i'll be watching on TSL :)

So the 3rd race video is finally done! Please excuse the fairly timid starting lap but then started to push on :)

[video=youtube_share;b0bPduz9ilU]http://youtu.be/b0bPduz9ilU[/video]

Looks fun in the dark, well done.

Why is red gate so treacherous in the wet or dry? Is it off camber?
It was apart from it was very difficult to see flags! They should have the light boards like MSV use if they run races that late again IMO

Redgate is a funny corner it's actually a tighter corner than it looks on video and even in the car. I turn in a bit early I think but it doesn't unsettle the back of the car so I have always carried on doing it.
Great vid James, your car sounds great!
Thanks Sonny yes it does sound different :) thanks to BTM engine and BTM exhaust!
Ok, I need more power and better wet tyres,

Great drive James from the back.
Haha I was on worn out 888's it's hardly the wet weather choice ;) I think we should all carry race wets if we aren't going to get told off!

Thanks Dave :)

Cup In bits
Yeah I never noticed that, strange for the size. KH even has lights, just needing green ones and its geared up to do night races which will hopefully happen this year.

It wasn't just your video either, everyone seems to drive easy round there. Does the planes flight path follow the pit straight?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks a huge amount of fun starting at the back and then seeing how far up the pack you can get.

Cool little car and some nice peddling skills :)

Clio 172
Yea Redgate is a weird corner, starts off nice and easy and tightens, I've been grass tracking there a few times. In respect to race day the amount of cars that spun there and brought grass and crap back onto the track can't have helped proceedings. Made Adam and myself chuckle when the Scoob got beached there in race one, its a 4wd ffs how can you get beached on grass?