ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1.2 Dyanmique Progress Thread

1.2 Dynamique
Bought it off eBay, just find someone whos breaking a megane and ask them for a price.

I paid £25 for it posted but then had someone message me saying I can have one for £15 posted!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
22.jpg

Really like this pic!

Cup spoiler next?

(s)Low Dynamique
Inspirational to me haha! I've got the same car as you minus the mods, and what you've done to this looks amazing! Definitely bookmarking this page for ideas :p

1.2 Dynamique
Inspirational to me haha! I've got the same car as you minus the mods, and what you've done to this looks amazing! Definitely bookmarking this page for ideas :p

Cheers mate, if you need to know anything or want to know where anything is from just give us a shout.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
I love this car bud.
Think you've done an awesome job.
If you ever come to sell, give me a PM. ;)

Paint calipers black, you want to hide them tbh.

What exhaust is that? Wish I put my 172 alloys on now, they're just sitting in a cupboard :(

1.2 Dynamique
Paint calipers black, you want to hide them tbh.

What exhaust is that? Wish I put my 172 alloys on now, they're just sitting in a cupboard :(

Yeah I know people say hide them because they are small but just think red would look good.

Is there any point in doing them if I do them black? Its a powerflow exhaust mate..came with the car

Turbos.
Don't do them red mate. If you don't want black, maybe silver, and whatever you do, don't paint the drums to match!

Like what you've done, nice job. Only thing i'm not a fan of is the HIDs, a bit chavvy.

1.2 Dynamique
Don't do them red mate. If you don't want black, maybe silver, and whatever you do, don't paint the drums to match!

Like what you've done, nice job. Only thing i'm not a fan of is the HIDs, a bit chavvy.

Thanks mate, will have a good think about the calipers, silver might be an option. HIDs aren't too bad at 6k, its just as soon as you go 8000k and above!!

1.2 Dynamique
***** UPDATE *****

Bit of an update guys,

Bought a Cup spoiler in black for £120 on here

Got a few things planned

- Rare sport side skirts for a non-sport to go on soon

- Rear tints taken off and replaced with some smoked ones

- Possibly rear spacers

- And a good detail after!!

Let me know what you guys think

IMG-20110808-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20110808-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20110808-WA0002.jpg

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks smart. Not much more I would do with it if it was mine. Maybe get rid of the tints.

Honda Civic EP2
Very very nice! It looks smart, I love it, considering roughly the same idea's cup spoiler sport kit etc!

Edition 30
Very smart mate.

You did well turning into what it is now.

The exhaust has grown on me tbh.

Grande 1.2
looks so much better mate, good job! mine used to look like yours did when you first got it! haha gotta love the chav phase!

1.2 Dynamique
Update guys,

- Sideskirts fitted which are genuine renault parts which fit non-sports..not many about!

- Rear tints ripped off and will be replaced later with lighter ones.

To do:

Headlight correction and possibly spacers ,what do you guys think??

thanks for looking

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0418.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

Ibiza Cupra 180
looks good, makes me want 172 alloys for mine, is this still lowered 40 mm ?

Also any idea where to get the side skirts from ?

1.2 Dynamique
Thanks guys, I'll get a picture up of the induction kit as soon as I can.

Got spacers on the car along with coilovers..will get some pictures up soon!!

1.2 Dynamique
Black 1.2 Progress Thread January UPDATE!!

Think its about time I do an update on this thread..

Since the last pics here are the following modifications...

- 15mm rear spacers
- 20mm front spacers
- FK Koingsport coilovers (£170)
- Genuine Bi-Xenons
- Black front diamond badge
- Black Clio rear badge

Did buy some angel lights but decided not to put those on and got xenons instead, will sell those soon!

Thinking of doing the rear diamond badge black too, what do you guys reckon?

Feels much better with the coilovers though as opposed to the lowering springs which came on the car.

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0803.jpg

IMAG0806.jpg

IMAG0793.jpg

IMAG0825.jpg

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0864.jpg

IMAG0828.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0828.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0812.jpg