ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 content

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
A realy nice day today so i thought i'd take some pics, nothing fancy as i don't have SLR's and all that, only an LG viewty.
Anyways enjoy:D

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio5.jpg

And before anyone starts slating me because there are 17"erz on, this is how she looked before
clio20204.jpg

clio20201.jpg

Grtz
V

b/g 182, meg tourer
the speedlines looked great. have you sold them?
17's just look too big for a mk2 imo. tidy car tho.

Clio 2.0 172
Looks good mate,nice and clean. How is that lowered and how much by? and does that have tints in the first pic or just the light and angle?

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Looks good mate,nice and clean. How is that lowered and how much by? and does that have tints in the first pic or just the light and angle?

Lowered on H&R coilovers, front about 70mm down, back all the way down but still on the adjustable platforms.
No tints apart from the standard wee renault bit of tinting

Cheers for the comments guys:star:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
are they 15's? fancy selling them?

Yup they're magnesium 2020's in 15", but i wont be selling them, as they were mighty difficult to find, and i went thru a load of hassle to get them the way they are now, i even painted the speedlind corse logo by hand FFS :lol:

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Much prefer the Superlegs in these pics, same wheels as me. The ride is a bit rough but 17"'s look good is the car is low enough.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Actually the ride isn't that bad, aslong as you dont encounter any potholes of bad road surfaces:clown:

15 or 16" are deffo better suited for the 172

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Very nice and tidy. I'd get rid of the orange side repeaters though. Go for clear or smoked.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Looks tidy mate-the 17s suit well imo. There was somone selling a blue 182 with 17" anthra turinins on fleabay a while back-looked immense.