ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 PRIVATE PLATE Ansty road Coventry driving like an absolute tool

Clio 172
Congratulations on driving like an absolute tool in rush hour traffic last night, I commend your ability to weave in and out of traffic and tailgate other cars whilst exceeding the speed limit. And just so your fully aware no one was in awe at your awsome ability behind the wheel, Ayrton Senna you are not my son. All in all I have to say (and I am sure I am not alone on this) that you represented yourself like a proper ****. I am not adverse to driving fast nor am I a saint who never speeds but your efforts were above and beyond the realms of stupidity so good job in making yourself out to be a complete fuckwit of the highest order.

In his defense I can understand where he's coming from. These are great little cars that sometimes get their reputation ruined by morons.
In my 182 I know some people look at it, then spot the two exhausts (or wheelbarrow handles as my friend so aptly calls it) and "Renault Sport" stuck on the bootlid and almost expect me to drive it like a douchetard. We all like to open the taps from time to time, but as an example sometimes I'll be on the odd eco-run to or from from work and I'll get pushed all the way by some jerk off who wants to race in the local 30.

I usually wait till the bypass before I blow them away. :rasp:

Clio 172 2001
In his defense I can understand where he's coming from. These are great little cars that sometimes get their reputation ruined by morons.
In my 182 I know some people look at it, then spot the two exhausts (or wheelbarrow handles as my friend so aptly calls it) and "Renault Sport" stuck on the bootlid and almost expect me to drive it like a douchetard. We all like to open the taps from time to time, but as an example sometimes I'll be on the odd eco-run to or from from work and I'll get pushed all the way by some jerk off who wants to race in the local 30.

I usually wait till the bypass before I blow them away. :rasp:

Same for me driving back and forth Cardiff each day, some idiot in saxo or normally a diesel BMW...

Passat
They were designed to be driven fast. Rush hour, near schools, it doesn't matter just get your foot down and have a good laugh.

Clio 182
OP, you shot your bolt too early! It should be

#1 - "182 with private plate on Ansty road was it you? Nice car, I'm a Happy Hardcore fan too!"
#2 - "yeh blud that wz me. Str8 blazin' up teh road. wurd"
#3 - "well cum stain, you were driving like a....."

etc, etc.

Much more fun that way ;)

Clio 172 2001
I drive from Risca to Cardiff everyday lol on the back everyday some idiot in a saxo with an exhaust or sometimes a silver BMW diesel parks on my bumper even in the left hand lane! Where abouts you based mate?

Clio 172 Phase 2
Ye I'm only messing. The guy driving recklessly is a ****. Shouldn't mess about. One wrong hit and people die