ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172. Maybe turbo'd. Driving like an absolute dick.

About 30 minutes ago by Talbot Green roundabout, Llantrisant.
Wondering if it's anybody on here.

Black 172, blacked out rear windows with the usual white stickers on the back that make it look like a plasterers radio.
Think it was turbo'd, made all the angry sounds I'd expect a turbo'd 172 to make anyway but I didn't get a chance to have a proper look.

To the driver:
I saw the full beam blue/white lights weaving round the corners behind me and then you proceeded to sit right on my ass with your full beams on. Traffic in front of me and you totally blinding me from behind.
I'm no saint with the 'lol pedal' and I don't wish bad upon anybody but if you're going to represent yourself like such a wanker then take it away from my area and do it on a mountain somewhere - so when you do roll it I don't have to pull your ass out of the ditch.

If you're on here and you read this you should be ashamed of yourself.

Clio 172 Phase 2
About 30 minutes ago by Talbot Green roundabout, Llantrisant.
Wondering if it's anybody on here.

Black 172, blacked out rear windows with the usual white stickers on the back that make it look like a plasterers radio.
Think it was turbo'd, made all the angry sounds I'd expect a turbo'd 172 to make anyway but I didn't get a chance to have a proper look.

To the driver:
I saw the full beam blue/white lights weaving round the corners behind me and then you proceeded to sit right on my ass with your full beams on. Traffic in front of me and you totally blinding me from behind.
I'm no saint with the 'lol pedal' and I don't wish bad upon anybody but if you're going to represent yourself like such a w**ker then take it away from my area and do it on a mountain somewhere - so when you do roll it I don't have to pull your ass out of the ditch.

If you're on here and you read this you should be ashamed of yourself.

Plasterers radio, brilliant !!!

Listerine & Poledo
Sounds like a RS Clio driver TBH.

Like when some penis tailed me into CSS from the M11 so close I could make out each of their crooked, yellow teeth, the remnants of the double sausage n egg muffin and the massive **** hanging off their forehead.

The chav owners ruin it for those who aren't. Unfortunately with the cars getting into Saxo money, there'll only ever be more of them

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Like when some penis tailed me into CSS from the M11 so close I could make out each of their crooked, yellow teeth, the remnants of the double sausage n egg muffin and the massive **** hanging off their forehead

had to laugh at this.