ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio SH53FBN with Cliosport sticker in back window

GR7

Shiny red R32
When I was coming back from seeing Queen at the SECC Glasgow tonight (Saturday) heading towards Edinburgh, I passed a black Clio with a Cliosport sticker in the back window at around 11pm 'ish and it turned off towards the A73. I was in a black BMW cabrio with an M3 plate!

GR7

Shiny red R32
very close to alans old plate
I think from memory that was the reg!

At one time he looked like he was trying to overtake me on the inside... (common in the Glasgow area ;) ) not far from the road works, but there was a car ahead of him otherwise I'm sure he would have gone! :eek:

ST
My brother Graeme or 'gray dawg' to his idiot mates, you must excuse him, he is a total fvck up at everything he does in his life...

Graeme driving like a nob..NEVER!!

Only lost his licence around this time last year and got a 6 month ban!!

When it was mine:

Picture091.jpg

GR7

Shiny red R32
Yes, that was the car I saw last night and I thought I'd remembered the reg correctly by the time I got home and I also remember seeing the very dark windows, even in the dark!!!!! I had left the Queen concert about 15 mins before so not sure if he had also been at the SECC and left around the same time as me! So whose car is this black Clio?
Picture091.jpg

Last edited:
  ST
Yes, that was the car I saw last night and I thought I'd remembered the reg correctly by the time I got home and I also remember seeing the very dark windows, even in the dark!!!!! I had left the Queen concert about 15 mins before so not sure if he had also been at the SECC and left around the same time as me! So whose car is this black Clio?

My brother Graeme or 'gray dawg' to his idiot mates, you must excuse him, he is a total fvck up at everything he does in his life...

I don't think he was at the queen concert..he was prob out 'croozin'..nobber!!

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I don't think he was at the queen concert..he was prob out 'croozin'..nobber!!

Im not feelin the love between you and the bro mate lol

Issues is there? :eek:

GR7

Shiny red R32
Too many issues mate...we've never got on..
Oops.... sorry to have brought it up by having spotted the car!

My friends who were with me said he was being stupid by driving up the inside of us as we were in the right hand lane preparing to pass two 'slower' cars and he thought he was getting past on our left until he encountered a Laguna ahead of him!

ST
Its cool, me and him are like chalk n cheese, he moved out earlier this year...has his own place away from me..he'll be one of those people when they get to 40 he'll turn round and think 'oh dear'..