ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black182 Northern Ireland

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

you dont get many of them over here but parked near one in portrush today

i was attending the FORD CAR SHOW at the dunluce centre

it was a black 182 cup with an up graded exhaust system i think and lowered and had CLIOSPORT stickers on the side windows

i thought i knew most members on here from northern ireland but would like to know who this is

anyone know or are you online?

Renaultsport 220T

It wasnt me! LOL I was @ Brands Hatch today. I did have mine in NI, in December. First one maybe?:)

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

dunno lad

there are several 172s about NI but they are not the most popular wee hatch around here

i just noticed the cliosport sticker and thought he must post here!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

there cant be many NI members on cliosport

is there any way to find out where members are from or users?

Renaultsport 220T

Not sure mate! Do I qualify, as Im originally from Bangor, although now live in London? LOL

When I had mine over in December, I was getting some really amazing looks and questions. It it seriously quick over the back roads of Co.Down! Handles the bumps well! I should bring it back over later in the year maybe. Hate that L/pool ferry, though.

Where abouts are you?
:)

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

im coleraine lad

im not surprised about the looks u get cause the 182 at the weekend was the first one ive seen in northern ireland

there are a few 172s and cups about but not many!!

Mr2 Turbo/Soon to be 172

That was at the Gti show on Saturday wasnt it ?

[Edited by 1.2_Clio on 03 July 2005 at 11:44am]

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

nice one mate! not too many NI members on here

im coleraine by the way! at UUJ for uni! :D