ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blazing Inferno!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
inferno is a hard colour to catch on camera. in dull lights it can look very close to brown! but when the sun hits it, you can see the gold flake through it popping up nicely and its awesome when its all clean on a sunny day. not quite mondial blue ;) but very close to my fav colour

inferno is a hard colour to catch on camera. in dull lights it can look very close to brown! but when the sun hits it, you can see the gold flake through it popping up nicely and its awesome when its all clean on a sunny day. not quite mondial blue ;) but very close to my fav colour

yeah it certainly does change depending on what the light is like.

Looking good fella!

Please dont invent any gay nicknames for this one! ;)

You need to go back to that other spot so you can have all 3 cars blurred into 1 like me and you did with your other 2.

crossbreed.jpg

haha, awsome i had forgotten about that!

that spots just up the road from this photoshoot... will have to go back there! :approve: