ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 Cups are common as mook!!

Guess the most common car inmy street at the moment??!!

Blimey, no flies on you lot!! LOL!

I was quite enjoying being one of the few blue cup owners (that i noticed round thes parts) then about a year ago a geezer up the road (UKASKEW, think that's his profile) gets one and my step sister to boot!! Keeping up with the Jones' obviously!! LOL!!

3 in one street at once that's more than I spot in a month normally. Now i know what my mate feels like in his company Vectra!!

Gonna have to chop it in for something new me thinks.

Vinnyc19 said:
Get a megane 225 trophy/cup

There was a tidy looking 04 plate orange 3dr one in Platinum Renault in Chippenham for about £15k, looked good.

But I can't see myself staying with Renault TBH. I fancy some build quality and practicality next time and get a Yam WR450 for kicks instead!!

RenaultSport clio
simonjones10 said:
There was a tidy looking 04 plate orange 3dr one in Platinum Renault in Chippenham for about £15k, looked good.

But I can't see myself staying with Renault TBH. I fancy some build quality and practicality next time and get a Yam WR450 for kicks instead!!

You could get a new one for that price!

James said:
You could get a new one for that price!

I know the Sales Manager at Chippenham too, got me 20% off the Cup when I bought it! So that would make it cheaper but still can't bring my self to buy another french tin can.

I got mates who can get me discount at Renault, Mitsubishi and Ford as it stands, I just need one of them to move to Saab or Volvo or something and I'll be laughing!

matt182 said:
You should go for an evo simon that would be my next car

Hello Fella,

An evo would be corking but the running costs are stoopid! Service every 4500 miles, and as I do about 30k a year that's a whole lot of servicing!!

Vin your bang on with a 93 Aero!!

simonjones10 said:
about a year ago a geezer up the road (UKASKEW, think that's his profile) gets one and my step sister to boot!!

I would just like to confirm that he means I got a Cup, then his step-sister got a Cup, NOT that I got a Cup AND his step-sister! :eek:

simonjones10 said:
3 in one street at once that's more than I spot in a month normally

Where is the third? I haven't seen that one yet. Agree though, I see more leaving the street (i.e. 1) than I usually will in a full days driving.

ukaskew said:
I would just like to confirm that he means I got a Cup, then his step-sister got a Cup, NOT that I got a Cup AND his step-sister! :eek:

Blimey glad you cleared that on up, could have caused all sorts of aggro!!

Where is the third? I haven't seen that one yet. Agree though, I see more leaving the street (i.e. 1) than I usually will in a full days driving.

I'm including mine in that three count!!