ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bmc carbon airfilter will it fit clio 16v

BMW 320d Sport

Get nitrous.

I was thinking about that BMC, I think itll go in, youll just need to sort out the piping yourself. Put a bit of string around the throttle body and work out the diameter you need then get a bit of 90 degree reducing elbow Samco hose to hook up the filter body to.

joss and ben h

who did your engines???

as you know me and nick have pretty much identical engine spec to your two and were nowhere near that power

wongy

prima racing did all the engine work and the rolling road.

I still want the bmc but dont know what size or other bits I need,I wanted to just order it as a clio 16v package with all the bits I need to get it to fit like K/N, I would like to order it soon so if anyone could please help with sizing and all other bits I need.

Thanks
Joss

BMW 320d Sport

Dont think BMC work like that. You need to sort out for yourself what you want. If I ever go for the BMC myself Ill let you know what you need!