ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo High Carbons @ the Brembo shop £45 delivered!

Trophy #392
How hard is it to actually fit new discs? I'm not no where near a mechanic but I can do most little things but lack of tools restrict me.... Wandering if it's worth doing myself or just payin a garage to do it?

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
How hard is it to actually fit new discs? I'm not no where near a mechanic but I can do most little things but lack of tools restrict me.... Wandering if it's worth doing myself or just payin a garage to do it?

Im the same, always say if you dont know what your doing its best off leaving it to the mechanics, especially with brakes

Looking for 182

I just follow guides off here. I am a bit crap when it comes to cars, but I picked up a Halfords Professional tool set (the one which is often on offer for £99), and in the last 3 weeks I've fit new front discs and pads, new rear discs and pads, and coilovers :)

The brakes are relatively easy, the hardest bit I found was some of the bolts and stuff were REALLY hard to undo.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
has anyone got fred @btm's number please or will i be able to get it once i become a member coz if so ill just wait until friday

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Tell me about it, they broke my best screwdriver :(

I ended up drilling one of them out. If all bolts and screws come out easily, its a 15 minute job a side to change both disc and pads, takes longer jacking the car up and removing the wheel. It took me 4 hours do both sides tho as I was cleaning arches/painting calipers at the same time

Clio 172 Track(ish)
When I check the website at next day brakes, it comes up with the option of two sets of disks for my 172. Part codes 09.8137.21 and 09.8137.24 anyone know what the difference is?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
When u guys have ordered did u get anything more than an email confirming the order?? Trying to find out if they will be here today or not and you can't ring them, just email.

Edit:

Cancel the above logged in to website be here today, I'm a numpty!

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Def genuine HC discs

51b28d36-4424-8cdb.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Alright, I am cheaper than them on every other product they sell, for example they sell the 1*2 max for £138 where i am only £75.

So I will price match these to cliosport members.

Brembo HC for £45 delivered

PM me

Cheers

George

Last edited:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just bought some HCs from here for £41.50 I actually can't believe how cheap these disks are!