ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brought some new wheels tonite

leon cupra R
Well brought the turinis tonight of christian 'thanks matey' many will know the wheels pretty well.

So far ive added the turinis and Ktec CF splitter

Wasnt going to fit these alloys untill september as i wanted the sort a few things out on the car plus have the YELLOW renault badges on the wheels redone another colour

Thought why not put them on and see what they look like

Only pic i have

popppoo120usu5.jpg

popppoo130gt1.jpg

hopefully have a few bits changed september wise

leon cupra R
Actually looking to do the renault badge on the wheels white along with the 2.0 16v bagdes

see how it goes

mk4 golf gttdi180
looking sexy mate . just paint the badges and your sorted. i will buy them back of you if you get bored cus it looks like i may go for a clio dci100 if i find a black one , if not ive looked at a few bmw minis but clios got me heart ina funny twist

leon cupra R
yeah will do Christian just aint got the time now untill september, may get someone to do it while im away lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
its un fair cus when i had the wheels i got a few comments .all good, but when they go on a sport its a whole different thing. you sport owners :rasp: lol o well they were lovely wheels to own

I could edit the title, but that would make the joke null & void. I'll leave it for the comedy value ;)

- they look sweet from what I can see, although better pics are required Daz :)

leon cupra R
I could edit the title, but that would make the joke null & void. I'll leave it for the comedy value ;)

- they look sweet from what I can see, although better pics are required Daz :)

Thanks mate lol

Will get some better pictures tomorrow if i have time.