ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC NGTC BMW 1 Series

172 Race Car
I hate the hatchback road car but really like the saloon. When I heard the WSR ebay team had chosen a 1 series to base their new car on i knew it would be the hatch as the rules dont alow 3 door unless its the same body shape as the 5 door.

So pics appeared yesterday of the car testing at Brands and I think it looks fantastic.........

541383_512164612158327_1804200975_n.jpg

BEwRYekCAAItjpw.jpg

BEwKjoWCcAEwBqc.jpg

BEwsa-wCEAMqqcH.jpg

btcc13030701-a.jpg

I saw this at brands yesterday and its a great looking car. The pics don't really do it justice. Looks sooo wide from the rear!

Listerine & Poledo
Hoping SEAT get with the programme (any programme), build up some new Toledos and fill them with Platonium.

Merc could pull fingers out and do a CLA too.

But yes, for a beemer, I actually don't want to kick it's wing mirrors off. This might actually be only the 4th or 5th time.

EDIT: I know, manufacturers aren't really involved much anymore with building the BTCC cars.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Looks the nuts, cant wait till it all starts again in a couple of weeks, its going to be a cracking season

Who do u all fancy for the title and whos gonna be up there?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I quite like that. Minus spoiler and us strip as already mentioned, looks menacing. But then in contrast to the above I'm a bmw fan!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Epic! Can't wait to knock hill hopefully won't be pissing it down

Cup In bits
no one had a moan that the aerocatches are upside down yet? ;) they do look way better upside down!

First thing I looked at.

80mph, kerb, I can't see!!!!

Build quality on BMW's has went a bit down hill ain't it, look at those panel gaps :nono: flol