ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k in Inferno 182 nr Garforth, Leeds

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a private reg on it.

Please dont drive that close to me again or I may have to spank you. Also, overtaking on double white lines is not a good idea especially on a road where there have been a number of fatal accidents!

Im dissapointed you didnt want to pull over for a chat about your driving.

Knob.

Leon Cupra 300
Can't afford to buy in Roundhay! and right side for where i need to be, best side of Garforth too! :D

182 Clio
How dare you all, inbreeding indeed. I am from Otley, as is my sister, who is my mother and my aunt.
J800HN W

16v AX
was it a bald headed fat looking chap driving?

ive destroyed this clio when previuos owner had it and also when the new lad has had it lol

Titanium 182
Re: c**k in Inferno 182 nr Garforth, Leeds

HAHAHAHA so true about Otley!!!! Grew up in Horsforth but had a saturday job in Otley - used to see some real sights......

Where did you live in Horsforth mate? I'm near Yarnbury Rugby club by the college :D

Lol at the Otley comments. Market day is worst!

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo

Im in Horsforth been here all me life. I live near Vauxhall on Low lane. Someone in there has a Trophy i keep spying

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

was it a bald headed fat looking chap driving?

ive destroyed this clio when previuos owner had it and also when the new lad has had it lol
In a 106 quicksilver? Ok.

Titanium 182

Im in Horsforth been here all me life. I live near Vauxhall on Low lane. Someone in there has a Trophy i keep spying

Oooh thats your car I keep seeing parked the black 182 like mine ? :rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Funnily enough when it states his car is a '106 quicksilver', I didn't know he had what appears to be a heavily tuned AX. Silly me :rolleyes:

I think this thread has proved above all else - 'dont jump to conclusions'.

16v AX

I think this thread has proved above all else - 'dont jump to conclusions'.

the funny thing is before the ax i did have a quiksilver that was also rather damn quick

never mind people see quiksilver and just think that must be slow hehe

i signed up ages ago and have forgotten to change it thats all lol
might leave it now though for s***s and giggles

16v AX

Funnily enough when it states his car is a '106 quicksilver', I didn't know he had what appears to be a heavily tuned AX. Silly me :rolleyes:

thing i find quite pathetic about the whole argment from your side is the guy i had the race with had himself posted before you and besides that fact you still felt it your duty to post your reply :rasp:

Suzuki Swift Sport
Will look out for your cars, I live close to Otley! Anyone spotted my 197 about? Red with black wheels