ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Chances on the game getting fixed tomorrow?

200.gif

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Yup. I was the exact same on Wz 1. I was 100% guaranteed to crash with the GPU overclocked. Now running stock clocks but XMP enabled for the RAM.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
What gpu’s and CPU’s are people running at the low end? And what results, I’m sure I asked before but using the search function seems easy.

I might download it onto the dusty old pc and torture myself on warzone one evening.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What gpu’s and CPU’s are people running at the low end? And what results, I’m sure I asked before but using the search function seems easy.

I might download it onto the dusty old pc and torture myself on warzone one evening.

@Cub. Running pheasant spec 😝😝

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I can’t afford an more illegitimate wins. 🤣 I canny count that high for starters.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Should jump in with the CS lot some time but no restarts if you have a bad start. (Forza memories 😂)

I think there's a new group thing in the last update too so someone could make a CS group for everyone to join now.

Good shout. I’ll create a group now as I’m online. Anyone want to join it (other than those already on my friend list), pm me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it's the only LMG I have in my loadouts right now not that I've done much WZ but it's ads and reload speed makes it even more op for an LMG. All the others except the HCR 56 feel slow in comparison.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yep it's the only LMG I have in my loadouts right now not that I've done much WZ but it's ads and reload speed makes it even more op for an LMG. All the others except the HCR 56 feel slow in comparison.

We chalked up two wins tonight, first one I picked up someone’s RPK. It was that good, on the second I built my own.

It’s crazy punchy and accurate at range. Paired with a hurricane for mid to short and it’s clearly OP.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Might be worth giving it a go, it felt more broken/buggy than before but we had some decent games.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
We chalked up two wins tonight, first one I picked up someone’s RPK. It was that good, on the second I built my own.

It’s crazy punchy and accurate at range. Paired with a hurricane for mid to short and it’s clearly OP.

Decent stuff and at least although you can't see them yet the wins should be tracking now.