ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

RS6 C7
Dropshotting is s**t in this game, Takes ages to go prone, Cod4 & mw2 it was alot more effective. Hopefully i will prestige tonight cant wait!

Revels Mum & Sister
I chucked the controller across the room last night LOL and busted what would be my 5th Wireless controller over the past 3 years. I am rolling with wired now.

I had 3 games where I was getting destroyed left right and centre, half the time before I could even look through the sites I was smoked. I got killed 5 times without even getting a shot off LOL then the next 2 games as I was on a roll.

All good fun though. I like a good rage though. Let the anger out. Only up to Level 29 I think.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tempted to go get this at lunch. I'm properly s**t online on MW2, though - like awful.

Hmmm...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I chucked the controller across the room last night LOL and busted what would be my 5th Wireless controller over the past 3 years. I am rolling with wired now.

Lol! My current controller has teeth marks in from FIFA.

Revels Mum & Sister
Played a full night lst night.

Level 37. Pushing a 2.00k/d and got a 15 win/loss.

Its not what I thought it would be. You die really easily and it seems as though it's not skill based.

TBH I am disappoint.

COD has never been majorly skill based though or tactical. However it does seem to have evolved. I suspect because more casual gamers play now and it is nice to pick it up and kill someone rather than getting destroyed all the time. If you want skill based and Tactical then BF3 I guess is what you by.

I am too impatient. I just looooooooveee to get my gun on.

Revels Mum & Sister
Lol! My current controller has teeth marks in from FIFA.

PMSL My hero! I have never bitten mine. I usually grip it really tight to try and stop me from from throwing it and shake it about. The last one I cracked when chucking and then twisted it too many times and it snapped apart in my hands.

Edition 30
COD has never been majorly skill based though or tactical. However it does seem to have evolved. I suspect because more casual gamers play now and it is nice to pick it up and kill someone rather than getting destroyed all the time. If you want skill based and Tactical then BF3 I guess is what you by.

I am too impatient. I just looooooooveee to get my gun on.

True.

But I am sound whoring the f**k out of people, can see them coming on the UAV, they come round the corner, I have cover and start pumping them full off ammo. They flick the trigger by accident and have a spasm in their fingers and kill me instantly.

This didn't happen in any previous CODs.

1eight2
Personally love it!

Silenced UMP45 works on pretty much any map. I've been playing MW2 for a few months prior but the majority of people on it seem pretty crap!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
True.

But I am sound whoring the f**k out of people, can see them coming on the UAV, they come round the corner, I have cover and start pumping them full off ammo. They flick the trigger by accident and have a spasm in their fingers and kill me instantly.

This didn't happen in any previous CODs.

This happens too much.

I really can't get on with this new COD. The collisions with your own team is a complete joke. I'd prefer your own team not to have a collision model.

I also really don't like how the kill cam doesn't match up to what I see in game. When I start shooting someone in game they haven't even got their aim up but when I watch the kill cam they were shooting me before I even saw them. This doesn't make sense as I am 90% of the time hosting so lag isn't/shouldn't be the issue.

Also, I was playing today and got a support air drop and when I went to collect the crates I became stuck and couldn't move no matter what. So I had to just stand there and wait to be killed. Fun.

Spawns are a complete joke. Spawning 5 times into the same person is not my idea of fun. How can the developers get this so wrong?

Maybe if they made bigger maps it wouldn't be a problem but they seem to insist on making it as insane and unrealistic as possible.

I liked the single player and the spec ops is a good addition but two player spec ops is boring. Even Black Ops had more than two player zombies so they should easily be able to add more players.

Really disappointed with this. At least Skyrim is out tomorrow and Halo next week.

Last edited:
I RAGE when i collide with team mates, properly f**king annoying, especially when you die!

I havnt broken anything yet, I just scream and shake abit!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I got 4 free Intel Packs from Gamestation yesterday all with 4 hours double XP in each, put them on eBay and people are going crazy for them :cool:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have finished campaign, I want to play online but the broadband still hasn't been switched on FFS

1eight2
I can't stand people who complain about realism. Last night I got a throwing knife kill and my mate said in real life you'd just spray through the wall not throw a knife.

In real life i'd be in the army not an architect so its fine by me!

Golf 7R
The last 6 games I've played, there have been people just sitting around corners waiting for a bloody kill.

I can understand people not knowing maps properly yet, but bugger me, it's making my controller break!

/Ragequit

Really getting into this now. UMP has become the weapon of choice. Knocking on level 30 today, after this afternoon's efforts ;) .

Struggled to start with, but then it suddenly clicked and i've been tearin' n00bs a new one.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to get this on xbox but I can't bring myself to go back to console FPS games. Also it's full of whiny kids

So I think i'll just stick with BF3 on PC

Hahahaha I know that INicooo guy. He is a goon.

Last edited by a moderator: