ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This happens too much.

I really can't get on with this new COD. The collisions with your own team is a complete joke. I'd prefer your own team not to have a collision model.

I also really don't like how the kill cam doesn't match up to what I see in game. When I start shooting someone in game they haven't even got their aim up but when I watch the kill cam they were shooting me before I even saw them. This doesn't make sense as I am 90% of the time hosting so lag isn't/shouldn't be the issue.

Also, I was playing today and got a support air drop and when I went to collect the crates I became stuck and couldn't move no matter what. So I had to just stand there and wait to be killed. Fun.

Spawns are a complete joke. Spawning 5 times into the same person is not my idea of fun. How can the developers get this so wrong?

Maybe if they made bigger maps it wouldn't be a problem but they seem to insist on making it as insane and unrealistic as possible.

I liked the single player and the spec ops is a good addition but two player spec ops is boring. Even Black Ops had more than two player zombies so they should easily be able to add more players.

Really disappointed with this. At least Skyrim is out tomorrow and Halo next week.

I'm pleased about the game but the bit in Bold is a problem to be looked at, the connection for the lobby is terrbile, host migration where is it when you need it ffs

RS6 C7
collisions with team mates in this game are terrible, i have died 100s of times with it, It kind of send you all laggy so its impossible to kill anyone :( , My conection of late is beyond a joke, I throw a grenade and it takes 2 seconds to actually leave my hand.

DCi
just played a few games in a party and now i cannot connect to any games on my own..wtf m8 :D

edit: got bored and went to SP... yay price is back :D what a legend

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
He had a fair point though, could fire 100 rounds at an enemy and they'd still be alive but just one shot from them and your dead

DCi
I seemed to be noticing myself getting hit once and dying.

Usually i dont really complain about s**t like that as i'm pretty aware of the game mechanics and why i've died but i'm going to put it down as new to the game even though it appeared to be weird. maybe silencers or something but i should be noticing myself getting hurt :(

DCi
my NAT seems to have gone to strict and I've no idea why...

I've tried forwarding xbox ports to my (reserved) xbox IP (which never worked in the past)
I usually have all ports forwarded to my xbox (which usually gets my NAT to be open, but it's not working tonight)

So I tried putting my xbox in the DMZ which I wouldnt want to do as a perm. solution but it still didnt even work... wtf :(

Strange things be happening tonight with my internet too!

Try the test on dashboard, often clears it (if it should genuinely be open).

Astra Twintop
Anyone else getting complete ass hat's in "Kill Confirmed"?

The latest thing apparently is to shoot the enemy, then sod off!

Rather than collect the tags!!!!!!

RS6 C7
Anyone else getting complete ass hat's in "Kill Confirmed"?

The latest thing apparently is to shoot the enemy, then sod off!

Rather than collect the tags!!!!!!

Really pisses me off this, Earlier our team all finished with scores like 30-10, 20-15 etc, not one person went negative yet we lost because no c***s collected the tags.

Astra Twintop
Really pisses me off this, Earlier our team all finished with scores like 30-10, 20-15 etc, not one person went negative yet we lost because no c**ts collected the tags.

Exactly!

Lost my rag with my team! Full barrage of swearwords!!

Its not effing hard is it!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had to turn this off now on my PS3, was raging. See the enemy first ready to fire and i'm dead :mad: , similar to Black Ops. The connection is terrible 1 bar 2bar connection then all of a sudden it's 4 / 5 bars then back to 1 / 2. very very little host migration even on full bars it's still not right. Was on the last game with Seb and Alfie omg camping galore got really bad. We left and tried a diff lobby and 5 mins later still in the main screen searching for a game.

nothing wrong with my aiming and K/D 18% accuracy and a 2.30 K/D at level 62 or something

Mountune Tractor
Trying to play in a party with your mates is a joke, it was literally taking 5 minutes to join a game! In the end we gave up.

Mountune Tractor
had to turn this off now on my PS3, was raging. See the enemy first ready to fire and i'm dead :mad: , similar to Black Ops. The connection is terrible 1 bar 2bar connection then all of a sudden it's 4 / 5 bars then back to 1 / 2. very very little host migration even on full bars it's still not right. Was on the last game with Seb and Alfie omg camping galore got really bad. We left and tried a diff lobby and 5 mins later still in the main screen searching for a game.

nothing wrong with my aiming and K/D 18% accuracy and a 2.30 K/D at level 62 or something

As much as I love this game, I'm getting a bit fed up with this now. 3 attempts and they still can't get it right for launch.
I'll await the patch and pray it improves.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
My win streak of TD's ended at 76 :(

Just unlocked the ACR too, soo going to give that a bash...dare say i will be back with the G36C though soon enough!

Two 0 Shitx
Seem to be struggling a little bit now, was owning in my first few games but not anymore! Not too impressed with the maps tbh...

on with the CSy0 boys now :)
Welcome to the Elite.
Was propper lolling at harphams rage haha :)
You need a mic. That was a pretty quiet session for me tbh.
He had a fair point though, could fire 100 rounds at an enemy and they'd still be alive but just one shot from them and your dead
Darn tootin'. I was firing a whole clip into someone and they'd still get the one-shot kill. No understand :S .

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had a few hours on it last night. Its a frustrating as ever and needs patching ASAP. I think i might go back to battlefield. I got stuck behind a car twice on kill confirmed - killed about 10 people but couldn't move so couldn't pick up the tags! FFsnake.

LY 182
Only got 45 mins to an hour in last night as played 7 a side and then went cinema. Got next week off work though so will get some serious gaming done then!

Revels Mum & Sister
I had a few hours on it last night. Its a frustrating as ever and needs patching ASAP. I think i might go back to battlefield. I got stuck behind a car twice on kill confirmed - killed about 10 people but couldn't move so couldn't pick up the tags! FFsnake.

I had to leave when playing with you :( Was lagging all over the shizzle. Then once my internet died LOL

I could smell you though and I liked it.

Other than a couple of dodgy games though most seemed fine to be honest.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
made my ps3 freeze last night. was one kill off my juggernaut too.

massive lag last night and property shitty match making... very frustrating and takes all enjoyment away from the game