ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Lol I said the exact same thing! New York level??

Noticed it an in a couple of places now. No point trying to pick people off, as they spawn quicker than you can kill. You just need to run forward and hope you reach Michael Bay.

Incredibly poor design in places. America. f**k yeah.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When eventually you got good connection, it's like taking candy from a baby. Raking the kills in

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got me a gold scar, last level to get it took ages.

Now the G36c, thats abit of a beast

Edition 30
Played a full night lst night.

Level 37. Pushing a 2.00k/d and got a 15 win/loss.

Its not what I thought it would be. You die really easily and it seems as though it's not skill based.

TBH I am disappoint.

How many levels are there for the guns?

I'm ranking my M4A1 up, love that gun. But the G36C is epic, first gun I used thanks the the pre-made classes.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm playing this at a mate's house later. If it's decent then I'll pick up a normal copy of it with Skyrim tomorrow.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
People jumping on the floor whilst shooting and running around shooting snipers off the hip is still annoying on this game but all part of the fun I suppose.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's impossible, having shot big guns standing up I know it would be seriously hard to repeatedly shoot whilst running.

I actually quite like MW3.

I've only been playing Kill Confirmed, which is the most enjoyable games I've done. I did notice Party Chat wasn't working yesterday morning in most games, but looks like it's been patched.

Hit 10 hours/Lvl 41 now, no idea how, seems easy so far.

LY 182
@CJ

Noticed that yesterday actually. Was thinking it's a bit s**t not being able to chat just among your friends and having to include the other tards in the convo lol. Was also playing kill confirmed last night and enjoyed it.

Edition 30
People jumping on the floor whilst shooting and running around shooting snipers off the hip is still annoying on this game but all part of the fun I suppose.

It's called drop shotting.

Get on ma level. Tactical set up ftw.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Last night I had two really good games, top of the leaderboard stylee. Then it all went pete tong for the next three, by the time I had finished I was shaking with anger lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yeah. The Mrs says that too :eek: x

I haven't even touched the campaign yet, i'll be bored this time next week and just play it every now and again. I'm not a fan of gaming tbh just like to chill out with a mate every now and again.