ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

GSXR + KDX220
I had a bit of a stressy moment earlier with f****** campers GRRRRR!!! I just run up to where they are, pull a grenade out let it cook for a bit, then throw it directly at them and BOOOOM!

Ive been using the SCAR pretty much since I unlocked it, good gun. Want the ACR though, I used it alot in MW2 ;)
Also been using the UMP alot lately with rapid fire, specially in the fast paced game modes!!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Came home from a break not being able to wait as it would be waiting for me :D pre-ordered 5 months ago... only to find Bee has cancelled my order without telling me, and for no reason, gutted! Where's the cheapest place for this? Can't seem to find anywhere under £40.

Came home from a break not being able to wait as it would be waiting for me :D pre-ordered 5 months ago... only to find Bee has cancelled my order without telling me, and for no reason, gutted! Where's the cheapest place for this? Can't seem to find anywhere under £40.

I would go with Tesco £50 deal for game and £25 psn card

Just had a session, pretty pissed off. Amount of campers is unreal, and people popping round corners not looking at you and killing you. Oh yeah and the noob tube, why is it so underpowered now. 2 rounds just about kills people. Whats even the point of it now?

RS6 C7
I love the fact the tubes are s**t, I went on earlier for a quick sesh and had no lag! Problem is i fell asleep. 12 hour shift FTL!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I had one game in multiplayer and turned it off. It was full of lag! It was f**king ridiculous! It ended up crashing and I got kicked out of the game. I couldn't believe how rubbish it was compared to mw2.

Mountune Tractor
I had one game in multiplayer and turned it off. It was full of lag! It was f**king ridiculous! It ended up crashing and I got kicked out of the game. I couldn't believe how rubbish it was compared to mw2.

Welcome to mw3 my friend.
Laggy crap.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Just cant do this on either console (prefer Xbox 360 as a console, but mates convined me to get it for the Blu Ray Player to play with them)

I did get upto level 8, But it appears somethings rest and Im level 3 again now.

10 kills, 150 deaths, Im terrible!

Confusing as I can usually do single player on veteran.

Oh well, back To Forza.

Cant get my f**king shitty router to get an open f**king NAT, stupid Zyxel piece of s**t wtfbbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqzadfsgsfdg!

RS6 C7
f**king camping little c***s, Domination in a party of 9 (ground war) we win 200-50 odd , They didnt even try to capture anything, just sat behind stuff in random places. Does my head in.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Dunno where this lags from its got to be peoples internet i get bummed off from forza n blops and its down to my router not the game as soon as i reset it, its black to normal :/ buy your self a decent router lol

Belkin are ment to be alright but as i say it clogs its **** off

DCi
Cant get my f**king s**tty router to get an open f**king NAT, stupid Zyxel piece of s**t wtfbbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqzadfsgsfdg!
mines reverted back to strict again, f**king pos... never had this problem on any other game so im blaming cod.. so ner

White APE
I've had a few small cases of lag. Had new virgin home hub and 50meg installed last week so from what I had before I'm in heaven. Lol

I find the javelin is always good fun for campers as they never expect a missile to come from above.

Bumder With A Buffer
Ive given up trying to play this online.

I spent 35 minutes earlier trying to get into a game and it would get to "waiting for players" then server timeout. Add to that the fact I unload a whole scar clip into someone, who has their back to me, and they turn around and shoot 2 bullets from an mp5 and I die :( also watch killcams that show me coming around a corner and stand there without shooting.

Blops wasn't that bad here on this 0.768mb connection, nor battlefield. It's frustrating as I was fine on MW2 . Also what's up with all the uav stuff? I've got the cold blooded equivalent and ninja and they still wait for me and know exactly where you are?

Bumder With A Buffer
Ive given up trying to play this online.

I spent 35 minutes earlier trying to get into a game and it would get to "waiting for players" then server timeout. Add to that the fact I unload a whole scar clip into someone, who has their back to me, and they turn around and shoot 2 bullets from an mp5 and I die :( also watch killcams that show me coming around a corner and stand there without shooting.

Blops wasn't that bad here on this 0.768mb connection, nor battlefield. It's frustrating as I was fine on MW2 . Also what's up with all the uav stuff? I've got the cold blooded equivalent and ninja and they still wait for me and know exactly where you are?

Fiesta ST-2
Im getting sick of this game theres more games with bad connection than good at the minute, im getting hit markers and in the kill cam they take no damage as i dont even shoot, even though i shoot first.

What platform is everyone having issues on? I played pretty much all night and did not have any issues at all on Xbox. If anything it was much better than mw2.

Clio 1.2 16v
Im getting sick of this game theres more games with bad connection than good at the minute, im getting hit markers and in the kill cam they take no damage as i dont even shoot, even though i shoot first.

bet you've still got a 5.82 KD though :hail:

Bumder With A Buffer

That's exactly what I'm getting??

Also on this one you cant search for locale games like on blops...that used to help with lag I found.

Edition 30
Even the big you tubers that have steady 4-5 k/d and 10+ win loss ratios are struggling.

It's been made noob friendly. Its like I'm being punished for being good :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can't even get a game now even by myself. Says server timed out, could not host migrate. My ping is like 60 and the game takes me in a 100 120 ping game WTF?

RS6 C7
Even the big you tubers that have steady 4-5 k/d and 10+ win loss ratios are struggling.

It's been made noob friendly. Its like I'm being punished for being good :(

I was playing with xJawz the other day, He was hating the game and was struggling to go positive, It seems to be very noob friendly but im still pulling out some ok scores.

DCi
Anyone found that grenades are underpowered too?!! ffs. The amount of times a grenade has landed next to someone and its only got a hitmarker.
to be fair one of the starting perks or first to unlock is extra explosive protection so a lot of people have probably plumped for it until they unlock something worthwhile.

I've been watching a few kill cams of myself dying and it seems to me that I think I've just been hit once and died but when I watch the kill cam I've actually been hit a few times and i just dont notice it on my screen... it makes it difficult to try and find cover which is annoying.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This lag is doing my nut in, re setted my router just in case. Got a game going 75 ping. Kept looking at the scoreboard in game it kept jumping from 3 bar to 1 bar. How the f**k are you meant to enjoy a game when this happens!